The Communication Cube

Have finally started playing Bayonetta, only 6 months after I bought it as well. :)

bay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather the God of War series.

Speaking of video games, last night I played my 10,000th game of the Virtua Striker series. That's over 60,000 hours of play since I started playing in the year 1994. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna stay away from this forum for a while.

Probably until my pandora is in my hands.

Why? There's nothing wrong with being here without Pandora...I mean there are a lot of people here who don't have a Pandora or who are waiting to get their Pandoras back, but are still posting on a regular basis.

Why? There's nothing wrong with being here without Pandora...I mean there are a lot of people here who don't have a Pandora or who are waiting to get their Pandoras back, but are still posting on a regular basis.

If I had to guess, I would say the majority of posters don't actually have a Pandora. I'm one of them, although I recently decided to upgrade to premium (still waiting on my Google Checkout invoice, hopefully it comes soon so I can give the OP team my money).

Yeah, I don't have one yet.

There's a band here that plays music from old nintendo games. When they started to play music from megaman, prometheus popped up in my head. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Indeed, I haven't heard of them - I love the name, though. I'll have to look them up, I guess. :p

Back