The collapse is coming... one way or an other

The latest episode of Doctor Who is commenting on the topic, too.

The problem is that in that case, the "self-regulation" probably means the death of many people and worse living conditions for the survivors
You're focusing on the negatives. Are you off your antidepressants? And yes, one cannot be dumb and greedy and not pay the price. And by one I mean the swarm, that the whole of mankind constitutes today. It's clinically ill. We should accept the facts and just enjoy the show.

Last edited:
>reddit
into the trash it goes

43c.png

Collapse or no collapse, most of us will be gone in next 50 years :)
Let's be clearer. Oil production is in decline. The current growth in consumption will be forced to at best a flat line. Which mean, the economic growth is already done. We have at best 10years before the whole socity, as we know it, disappear...

There's too many people. Stop making so many goshdarnit. We're already...
So ...
After all we're living a ...
And - sadly - all that counts is the...

Last edited:
Opinion ?
imo. true, we are really fucked verry soon.

I like the bloke doing the interviews...as for a lot of those people in the streets (protestors, etc), as well the ones being interviewed are fucking wankers!
i think he's an agressive prankster stirring up a verry needed protest for his own show. :(

Yeah, you can talk about collapse. Or you could kick back and relax knowing the system will self-regulate. ;)
ElPoco has it right
The problem is that in that case, the "self-regulation" probably means the death of many people and worse living conditions for the survivors

Collapse or no collapse, most of us will be gone in next 50 years :)
and that is ecactly why the younger generations are revolting the most right now... they understood that they have to live in this shit...
we should do everything we can, right now, to ensure that the younger generations and the poor of this planet can live a somewhat well life in the future times too.
problem is, we need the politics for this too. without them it will not work out. and right now they are in total denial. so..... :-||

Instead of that, I think we should spend countless billions to push the earth out of its orbit and send it on a journey to find a more hospitable sun.

If we blow up our current sun, it might give us the momentum to do so, and get rid of the awful thing at the same time.

The ingenuity yet simultaneous idiocy of the human race never fails to impress me.

There's too many people. Stop making so many goshdarnit. We're already...
So ...
After all we're living a ...
And - sadly - all that counts is the...
You're saying, we should cull the herd?
we should do everything we can, right now, to ensure that the younger generations and the poor of this planet can live a somewhat well life in the future times too.
problem is, we need the politics for this too. without them it will not work out. and right now they are in total denial. so..... :-||
Nope. The train is on a course off the cliff, the driver is high as shit, and you want to argue with the stewardess?
Take out the driver - throw them off the train, if need be - and stop the fucking train. For that the swarm needs to find consensus first, of course. Or kick back, relax ...

Back