The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more im convinced we dont get to die. We don't get to stay, and all those that love us will know that we are lost to them, but we don't get to go away. We carry on from the last place when a different choice would have gotten us to survive and we just have to carry on without even the benefit of knowing where things went wrong. We have to live with the mistake with no chance of learning from it. Cheerful, huh?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I got another appointment to see my psych on Thursday. Now I'm not quite as sure about quitting the Klonopin though. I'll just have to talk it out and see what he recommends.

I probably need even more meds. Sucks for my liver.

I'll just have to talk it out and see what he recommends.

i think talking openly is a *verry* good way to go. if you are too anxious in a live situation, maybe he has
en email-adress you can write to, so you have more time to think your statements over and he gets better/more updates from you.
trying to reduce the meds, instead of abruptly canceling, sounds like a good thing too. but i'm no md.
and i *strongly* propose not to kill anyone, even yourself! it may sound oldfashioned but there is too much death in the world right now, so we
should not go that route too. ok? <3

Last edited:
I've heard a near death experiencer mention before that suicide is a worse sin than murder. I don't really see how though.

I know they all mention that if you commit a murder, you have to experience what it was like from the victim's point of view. Why would you be punished for murder, but not suicide, if suicide is worse?

There are conflicting reports. I know of one account where the guy said suicide is not a sin because the decision is understood by everyone in Heaven.
Traditionally, in christian circles, suicide was considered more or less a deadly sin, even if you weren't successful. More recently, especially in secular circles people have realised that for people to see suicide as the easy way out they must have been in an extremely bad place. According to Wikipedia, suicide was still considered a felony in 20 states as recently as the late 1980s, but all of those states have rescinded those laws in the intervening years.

FWIW, you don't sound like you're there yet to me. You're still talking about your next psych appointment, and intending to make changes, so it sounds like you're still planning your future to the limited extent that you can at the moment.

Reactions: rSl
No, I'm sorry if I implied that. Still on Klonopin, Vraylar, and starting tomorrow Trintellix. That's still only three psych meds though. I've been on five before.

I'm still worried about being on two different cholesterol medications. Cholesterol is natural stuff made by the body for important purposes. Who cares if it stops up my arteries a bit?

Cholesterol is natural stuff made by the body for important purposes. Who cares if it stops up my arteries a bit?
Maybe your body damages itself with that cholesterol to reduce the damage that you're causing it with your diet. It may just be trying to pick the lesser evil. The body often does things like that. E.g. causing itself osteoporosis to neutralise otherwise deadly acidity, creating excess fat to protect itself from toxic waste, etc.

Either way if you have too much cholesterol then it's time to pick up a healthier diet.

Here is your new avatar to go with your new diet:
watermelon-cartoon-character-vector-illustration-42330163.jpg

And here is your new description:
"9/10th Water, No Excess Cholesterol"

I suggest you also change your name to "WTMLN". Like with your name I'm not sure what this name means, but it sounds encouraging.

Now just pick up the diet that belongs with your new identity and wait until your body catches on. If you do then soon you'll have the body of a demi-god.

Aw man, I didn't start my Trintellix this morning, because someone at the office was confused about the instructions.

I thought my psych was very clear. He gave us a week's worth of 5mg samples, which I was supposed to take to get used to it, before going on a 10mg prescription.

That person at the office said it would probably be Monday before they get it all sorted out.

Hate to triple post, but staff did grocery shopping for me today, and there's no coffee here. This hurts more than you think.

I'm getting tired of the decaf they always get me anyway. Next time I get some spending money, I'm ordering the regular stuff off of Amazon. Even that could be as late as the 15th though.

Maybe they're just boring people. Not everyone looks for interesting things. Boring people often look for boring things. Take for example soccer, it's about as boring as boring can be but yet it's pretty popular.

Boring people often look for boring things. Take for example soccer, it's about as boring as boring can be

While I agree that soccer is uninteresting, there's nothing wrong with people having different interests. To me what defines a 'boring person' is someone who is easily bored. Any by that I don't mean someone with a low attention span (like with ADHD), but someone who often complains there is 'nothing to do.'

Sometimes one might seek for something 'boring' to watch just to unwind and let the mind rest... soccer would have the opposite effect to relaxing to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back