The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can only second levi here. i like reading your posts and i don't think they are depressing. it's about technology and friendship here, not about owning things.
but it reads like you are feeling down right now. i would suggest taking a good meal and some rest and start coding the small freeware game, you wanted to do, just to liberate yourself and get focused on a project you like.

<3 <3 <3

I sure hope that the Pyra comes soon!
It will, it will, just a nightmare.

comewithmeifyouwantapyra.jpg

The more I read about the effects of long term Klonopin usage, the more scared I get. Right now my brain is too tired to play games, much less make them, and even if I made it through years of Klonopin withdrawal, there could be permanent damage. I mean, I wasn't especially bright to begin with, being a dropout and all.

I just wonder if I'll even be able to use my Pyra when I get it.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
Medicine generally suppresses symptoms while further damaging health. The only way to heal is to get out of your body's way and let it heal itself. But that probably requires getting over addictions and experiencing discomfort from the healing itself and thus probably requires discipline and endurance. I used to have chronic head-ache and it got worse when I ate only fruit but now my chronic head-ache is gone and I feel best when I eat only fruit. For months I pulled myself through the misery of detoxing and now my reward is great health that I maintain with great ease because my junkfood addictions are much less severe.

If you've spent the last few decades piling on toxic waste in your body then it's going to take some effort to get rid of it again. Besides ignorance, I think that's also a reason for why many people prefer medication. Some people who saw my success with health and weight loss are now convinced that detoxing works but they still do not want to pick it up because it's such pain to go through.

It's not supposed to be like this, but our society has normalised eating poison. If we lived closer to nature and raised our children on a clean diet of fruit, vegetables, salads (without toxic dressing), honey, nuts, seeds, etc. then no one would have to suffer detox. But unfortunately probably 90% or more of our so-called "food" is toxic waste.

Either way I'm sorry for your sickness. I know what it's like to always feel bad and not have the necessary concentration to focus on anything fun. It's terrible.

As a human, I have largely functional kidneys and intestines, so any toxins I ingest generally leave my body after a couple of days. If that's not the case for you, I'm sorry.
It was the case for me until my kidney's became overburdened. Human kidneys are made to deal with the metabolic waste from the cells + a little bit of waste from sub-optimal foods such as some plant-based foods and even a little bit of meat. They're not made so that you can live on poisons, many of which much more toxic than anything you'd ever encounter in nature. The Standard American Diet (and many diets from other countries that resemble it) is guaranteed to overburden your kidney's and shut them down eventually. That diet is toxic far beyond what the human body is made to handle.

One sign of weak kidney's that many people have is excess weight. The body uses fat to store many toxins because fat protects against acid and most toxins are acidic. (This is also why our lymphatic fluid is fat based.) If your kidneys cannot clean all waste then your body will likely try to store it in fat as a way of damage control. If you need to create an energy deficiency in order to stay or get thin, then your kidney's are likely to be overburdened.

People are often surprised how I could lose so much weight as I did on a diet which includes much more calories than I should be burning. The trick is, I stopped eating toxic waste so my body had nothing for which it needed fat to store it in. The body does not create fat to store an excess of calories, I'm not sure where those go to but somehow any fruitarian gets thin (yet muscular if they work out) no matter how many calories they eat. I even added in fat in the form of peanuts and I still lost weight with this high-calorie, fat + fructose, no poison diet. I often even ate until it literally hurt and I still could not get fat again. It's impossible without toxic waste to get fat.

Either way I can almost guarantee that you're collecting waste right now if you eat a diet that resembles the SAD.

do most of your posts have to be about how great your methods are? i feel like you should be on to solving other problems in the world by now, since all your problems are gone...

They're not my methods. I did not come up with them. In fact, these methods probably predate humans. Other primates use the same diet to stay healthy and many wild animals fast when they're sick. Though it has definitely been refined by humans (still not me though).

You're talking about the wild animals that all die younger than they do when they're in zoos and under human care?
I'm talking about the wild animals which tend to be much healthier than humans and their pets. Also, if zoo animals live on a diet that's largely raw or at least resembles their natural food then they are following the system that I'm talking about. So unless they do things like regularly feed their zebra's meat or mix MSG with the meat of their lions then you have no point.

"My" whole system boils down to eating our natural diet or at least something that resembles it. Most humans do not even come close to doing this and that's why they're sick.

Man, I wish more stuff happened on Sundays. Today has been bad for me.

Back in my day we made our own fun. :p

I'm currently roaming around the Tor network to see what I can find. Here's the clearnet URL of one of the sites that I might get away with linking to. https://raddle.me/forums

I really shouldn't be checking these forums so much.

I use RSS to notify me of any new stuff, no checking needed.

I love alternate internets. I also look on Freenet sometimes. The Onion Web is pretty fun too. Many people act like the Onion Web is some forbidden Satan's ground which will instantly make you the most wanted criminal of the FBI when you open it up. But really it's mostly just another internet.

There's also some special DNS servers which will make extra websites available which I've tried and that's pretty cool too.

• Love
Reactions: rSl
The Steam Summer Sale has me depressed. I have only one game on my wishlist, and I'm probably not even going to buy it. I mean, it's my fault, not Steam's. I really, really need to ditch the Klonopin, but I won't get another opportunity until August.

Only thing I can think of that would help in the meantime is caffeine, but the staff here doesn't want me having any. They've been doing my grocery shopping during COVID-19, but I suppose I could order a bunch of coffee off Amazon or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back