The Caring Corner :)

FBnil

There is 1 impostor among us.
Identity is a social construct. If you live all alone in the wilderness with no contact with the outside world, you can hardly have an identity.
Well, humans are social beings, if not other humans, they will flock to something else. For example: that boy that was raised by wolves and identifies as one. The monkey who's mom is a plastic toy. If the human identifies with void, it will create void by destroying everything with rage.
Post automatically merged:

That'd be the life for me, roaming through the woods hunting humans animals for food. :cool:
Aahh.. long pig, haven't had that in a while.

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Oh man, my sanity is about to be tested. Just had my evening meds, and the Klonopin wasn't in there. Even asked the staff to check, it wasn't in any of the night slots for the week.

Thing is, the staff that's really in charge of my meds only works five days a week, and this is their Thursday and Friday off. Won't be able to check what happened to my meds until Saturday, so I'll be missing Klonopin tomorrow too.

I mean, I think I'm still getting my morning Klonopin, but just going straight from 2mg a day to 1mg a day is even a bit dangerous. Stuff is addictive enough to make you black out when you miss it.

• Wow
Reactions: rSl

Null

Witty remark.
Best of luck, and don't forget to stay away from tall dark strangers and Romans bearing gifts.