Thank you to the moderators!

Grench

Forum Addict!
These forums would not be the spam cleaned, organized, threads parsed, fantastic place for discussions that it is without the team of volunteer moderators. Most of what they do is 'behind the curtain'. (Wizard of Oz reference) They don't get paid, and frankly put up with a lot of random abuses while doing a very important set of tasks very well.

Just consider the tedium associated with parsing two discussions out of a single thread to reorganize the posts into separate areas more appropriate to the ongoing discussions. It's tedious and far too often thankless.

A recent discussion made me realize that we as a community often take our moderators and the tasks they do on our behalf for granted. I would like to take this opportunity for the rest of us to simply say, "Thank you!"

Please, everyone who is so inclined, post a, "Thank You!" message onto this thread and let's let them know we appreciate their otherwise mostly unsung efforts.

Thank you!

you, mods,
are hard working behind the scenes, so thank you for doing this all day (and night) for us, the everage community-maniacs! :)

pfft. As long as you wouldn't post something your mother / grandmother wouldn't like to see / discuss then we generally don't care..

pfft. As long as you wouldn't post something your mother / grandmother wouldn't like to see / discuss then we generally don't care..
In that case, why have I been holding myself back? If I had known that I was as free as if having a discussion with my grandmother then I would have been speaking my mind openly. Not all grandmothers fit the stereotype.

Now to push the limits until that rule gets changed!

Back