So we are all going to die tomorrow

Cameleon

With it being The Rapture tomorrow.I'm just wondering how is everyone going to spend the day before it all ends? I'll be at a relative's birthday party politely chatting about how the zealots are full of shit. So any plans?

Last time it was supposed to end was 1994 I read. Apparently that was a calculation error. I wonder what the lousy excuse will be this time.

It's very disturbing to hear that some people have actually gone as far as to quit their jobs to spend quality time with their family before the end. It eludes me how people can be so utterly blinded by their faith in fairy tales that they exclude any form of reason and don't allow any margin for error. This I will never understand.

So, how I spend my "last" day? Same way I spend most of my days, bickering with forum users about who wins the pissing contest.

raptor-jesus_02.jpg

i'm thinking day in london wasting time and money

Last edited by a moderator:
Sex sex sex sex sex...

...is what I'd like to be doing. In reality, it will be just another day for me.

It's very disturbing to hear that some people have actually gone as far as to quit their jobs to spend quality time with their family before the end.
It actually goes further. Many have withdrawn their life savings to basically live it up, buying huge extravagances to celebrate their last days.

And it occurred to me, doesn't that fall under gluttony or something? Isn't that one of the deadly sins that guarantees you won't make the cut? Seems a little shortsighted to me.

I would have sex, smoked cigarettes, shot Jägers, watched South Park and played Duke Nukem all at once!

Reality: Duke nukem

kill jesus. but since that wont happen, im playing basketball tomorrow once again, should be around 85 Fahrenheit, thats what, 30 Celsius? now would somebody mind explaining to me why its may 21st? wheres is this fairytale originating from? where does it say that it would be may 21st 2011? i know where the 2012 thing is from, i know where the y2k is from i guess....but where is 5/12/2011 from? also would anybody here really care if jesus showed up like that if it was true? id just be like, "okay hippie, good for you, now look at all the people that had to be brutally shot over you and by your idiotic fanclub. go fuck yourself jesus"

Now, now, be nice; He Himself didn't shoot anybody.

Also, I heard that it's supposedly going to happen sometime between 5 and 6 PM tomorrow. Make what you will of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I heard that it's supposedly going to happen sometime between 5 and 6 PM tomorrow. Make what you will of that.
According to whatispreachername, it's a rolling rapture. It'll start at 6pm wherever it is 6pm first (ie, international date line) which would make the earthquakes start around 6am GMT. You folks in the UK will need to survive all the earthquakes and explosions we're supposed to have for 12 hours before your rapture time actually comes. I only have to survive 8 hours. Nya!

Folks on the west coast have it easy.

According to whatispreachername, it's a rolling rapture. It'll start at 6pm wherever it is 6pm first (ie, international date line) which would make the earthquakes start around 6am GMT. You folks in the UK will need to survive all the earthquakes and explosions we're supposed to have for 12 hours before your rapture time actually comes. I only have to survive 8 hours. Nya!

Folks on the west coast have it easy.

Ah, crap. And I was hoping to watch Dr. Who as well. Suppose I'll need to watch it on iPlayer once all this doesn't happen.

I'm already dead...in fact, I'm posting from Pandora heaven right this very minute.

Sony is suuuuuuuuuuuch a liar. Jesus would rip it out of your hands the second you stepped through the gates.

Jesus also requests a built in level for Pandora 2. It would come in handy as a carpenter.

Hmm... the greatest thing about the Rapture is that it's not your last chance... so if every "true" Christian does disappear, you can get saved, fight in the Lord's army against Satan, and go with Christ to Heaven when it's all over.

I wouldn't be going either way. I've asked specifically in my prayers to be left behind, so that I may fight.

In reality, however, the conditions for Christ's return have not been met, so the Rapture cannot be happening tomorrow, in my humble opinion...

, quoting the Scriptures"]
and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Despite the best efforts of the evangelical churches and their ministries, the good news of Christ's love and forgiveness has not been spread to all nations. Christ himself said that this will happen; and so it must happen before His return.

Of course, if you're not a Christian and don't believe this sort of thing, then this will just come off as senseless babbling.

Back