How Many Batches Are There Going To Be?

Doomworks

Still Fresh
Hello everyone, i was just wondering how many batches of pandoras there are going to be, because id like to get one but i dont have the money at the moment, thanks

Doomworks

Propably as many as will sell ;) (I mean who doesnt want to get rich by selling as much as possible? :p)

Lots and lots. More than you could handle, that's for sure. The Pandora will destroy all competition!

Craig said so.

There will be exactly x batches of Pandoras. The value of x will be revealed when no more batches of Pandoras are produced.

Doomworks said:
Cool, i just wanted to know so i know that i have time to save up, thanks :)
First batch 4000 all sold.Second batch 4000 preorders are open.The initial case order for the pandoras was 10,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Batch 1 overall is supposed to be ~4K units.

[Humor]
Batch 1.0 went out about Two Months ago to about 350+/-.
Batch 1.1 is being produced now - and is due out as soon as the 150+/- boards arrive in England.
Batch 1.2 is due to come out in about Two Months and is assumed to be the remaining 3,500. This has been stated to happen by October - but the year was not stated. It is a feature of some doubt though as the capacity for production appears to be between 50 and 100 per day assuming all parts are present. 3500@100/day=35days. 35days@20days/month=1.5months. ED recently said that there would be an additional 2 weeks delay while the nubs get sorted out. Whether this means batch 1.2 completion is now the middle of November is uncertain.
[/Humor]

Back