So, SONY is a Mod now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldTripping

So, SONY is a Mod now.

Of all the people who regularly inhabit this board, post useful & helpful information, are courteous to others questions and are generally respectful and would have made great Mods, we get SONY.

Great.

Now every post is going to be jizzed all over with stupid screenshots, inappropriate images and the fanboi 'GO PREMIUM' response to just about every question.

Oh, and he's promised to be revisionist and go through all his old post to 'clean' them up. Brilliant plan, unfortunately some people around here have the capacity of memory. Still remembering all the 'Obvious Troll' comments that were dished out on a pre-orderer who asked an innocent question.

From tomorrow onwards I will be looking at every single (individual) post that I have ever posted/created/ (all 2000-something of them) since Day 1 (March 19th 2011).

I will edit all bad ones...and at the same time make sure that the thread that the post(s) are in make sense or are in context after editing.

I will also edit anyone's post(s) who actually quoted my bad posts and obviously make sure it still makes sense, accordingly.

Oh yeah, that thread is in Off-Topic, and locked.

clicky

Worst. Decision. Ever. Mod-Gods.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, SONY is a Mod now.

Of all the people who regularly inhabit this board, post useful & helpful information, are courteous to others questions and are generally respectful and would have made great Mods, we get SONY.

Great.

Now every post is going to be jizzed all over with stupid screenshots, inappropriate images and the fanboi 'GO PREMIUM' response to just about every question.

Oh, and he's promised to be revisionist and go through all his old post to 'clean' them up. Brilliant plan, unfortunately some people around here have the capacity of memory. Still remembering all the 'Obvious Troll' comments that were dished out on a pre-orderer who asked an innocent question.

From tomorrow onwards I will be looking at every single (individual) post that I have ever posted/created/ (all 2000-something of them) since Day 1 (March 19th 2011).

I will edit all bad ones...and at the same time make sure that the thread that the post(s) are in make sense or are in context after editing.

I will also edit anyone's post(s) who actually quoted my bad posts and obviously make sure it still makes sense, accordingly.

Oh yeah, that thread is in Off-Topic, and locked.

clicky

Worst. Decision. Ever. Mod-Gods.

1. So, you're saying I've never been the one to; "post useful & helpful information, are courteous to others questions and are generally respectful"?

2. Every post? Are you sure about that? More like, NONE.

3. I'm doing it for the BRAND NEW public eye, as I don't want my PAST to ruin Pandora's FUTURE.

Last edited by a moderator:
We already have a few threads about that.

Please keep the discussion in these threads without openening new ones.

Every person deserves a chance, so give SONY one before judging him.

If he CAN'T change, he will lose his modstatus, it's as easy as that.

Thread closed, as there are other threads already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back