I'm getting a lot of flak over the username SONY

Heyz~

I don't feel comfortable with the username Nintendo and to be completely honest with...I'm not worthy enough to have Nintendo's name.

I want to be myself and myself is being SONY, so I'm going to switch back now. Sorry and thanks for all the advice anyway.

Change your name to Apple.

Nintendo, Sony or any other brand, could you make a smaller signature?

In some signatures there are interesting infos, so I would like to keep them displayed, but yours is friggin' huge for absolutely nothing…

I mean it's 240px wasted for each of your post and mainly for the logo that's used in the banner of the forum, JUST USE A SMALLER ONE, BOY!

In some signatures there are interesting infos, so I would like to keep them displayed, but yours is friggin' huge for absolutely nothing…

I mean it's 240px wasted for each of your post and mainly for the logo that's used in the banner of the forum, JUST USE A SMALLER ONE, BOY!
And you can't even remove it with adblock because it's the same one as in the header (which I would like to keep)

Nintendo, Sony or any other brand, could you make a smaller signature?

Is that better?

Back