I'm getting a lot of flak over the username SONY

I'm not sure I follow. Those were basically the exact same reactions I had upon first touching a Pandora. Anyone else?

The main problem with using a brand as nickname is that you'll ALWAYS get bashed/hated one way or another.You should try to find a nick that you really like, but not brand related… Or choose a dead brand like the avatar I use
laugh.gif

SONY/Nintendo, please STOP FRIENDING EVERYONE, you did it at gp32x as well (well, at least I have one).

Especially since you "don't know anything about coding" - sounds like you took someone else's script. Which is lamer, since somebody else has tried to get friends/respect by writing such a script...

To quote teh internet, STFU AND GTFO, or do something useful.

That aside, sup? ;)

Don't friend us, SONY. We're Pandora users, and we're exclusive! ( :p )

Corporate rebranding has no effect on this community (especially when you announce it).

Sorry about that. :eek:

I've heard of Sony representatives going on the internet under the name "Sony" and suing anyone posting Sony codes.

Heyz~

I don't feel comfortable with the username Nintendo and to be completely honest with...I'm not worthy enough to have Nintendo's name.

I want to be myself and myself is being SONY, so I'm going to switch back now. Sorry and thanks for all the advice anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats all fine and dandy, but please take that avatar off, as that image should be censored around the internet

Back