Sneaky Case Update

craigix said:
WINNIPEG, MB, CA 12/08/2009 7:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US 12/08/2009 6:30 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/08/2009 5:44 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
WINNIPEG, MB, CA 12/08/2009 5:39 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE / RECEIVER'S CUSTOMS BROKER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED. THE SHIPMENT IS NOW RELEASED TO MOVE IN TRANSIT
12/08/2009 5:34 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE

----

Oh I wonder if it will make it to Regina today.
sorry, but thats chinese launguage to me.
This message means we wont get the cases today?

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
Are this deliverey only goes to MWeston or does Craigix and ED also get Samples directly from the Factory? Could save som time maybe instead that everyone now waits for MWeston?

mweston gives the green light and it´s fine. afterwards the samples goes to ED for the bigger part of the CE testing and then he will hopefully make some nice hd vids of the finished pandora... :)

ZoxFox said:
fusion_power said:
Are this deliverey only goes to MWeston or does Craigix and ED also get Samples directly from the Factory? Could save som time maybe instead that everyone now waits for MWeston?

mweston gives the green light and it´s fine. afterwards the samples goes to ED for the bigger part of the CE testing and then he will hopefully make some nice hd vids of the finished pandora... :)

please, give us a quick LD video... we all know HD video takes 2month+ to get done, previous pandora history confirm that...

It arrived at the brokerage (the company handling all the legal details when things are shipped from one country to another)

WINNIPEG, MB, CA 12/08/2009 5:39 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE / RECEIVER'S CUSTOMS BROKER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED. THE SHIPMENT IS NOW RELEASED TO MOVE IN TRANSIT
5 minutes later, the brokerage accepted the shipment (they've signed the paperwork saying it isn't a bomb)

Package is now officially in North America!

Unfortunately it's in Minneapolis. But it left there at 6:30am!

12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT
12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
Basically saying it it is crossing the border (this was actually a surprisingly quick step)
IT IS NOW IN CANADA! Manitoba, one can only assume.

It has officially arrived in Winnipeg! I don't remember if MWeston lived near Winnipeg or not (I thought he didn't, but I could be wrong), so there may be one more stop to whatever town he lives in, which may or may not happen today. At the very latest things should arrive tomorrow.

borgqueenx said:

Assuming that MWeston is near Winnepeg, it means that the shipment is on time and should be delivered today.

EDIT: ninja'd :ph34r:

i bet that if he received it he wouldnt post up unless he had assembled it and check all the details are OKAY
it would be great to get the fully assembled pics of the panda on my birthday.

first hit is that ED said we are investors :D so the worms can is open again

on the other side i also still bet on that the next bottle neck is going to be silkscreen

borgqueenx said:
craigix said:

----

This just shows the package has cleared customs, and is on route to be delivered on the proper day that it was intended(I'm guessing it was express delivery)! So unless the driver crashes, or the package is put on the wrong truck, it should arrive to Michael within a few hours! Hopefully pics by lunchtime!

Jumpman

jumpman said:
borgqueenx said:
craigix said:

----

This just shows the package has cleared customs, and is on route to be delivered on the proper day that it was intended(I'm guessing it was express delivery)! So unless the driver crashes, or the package is put on the wrong truck, it should arrive to Michael within a few hours! Hopefully pics by lunchtime!

Jumpman
Joy! :D

jumpman said:

Jumpman

wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a part missing in the box cause it is under review for a very minor shrinkage problem...

There is nothing false about the topic title, the status page was updated on the 7th.

Paradox said:
false topic title wtf? :(

Mr Poletski said:
There is nothing false about the topic title, the status page was updated on the 7th.

Paradox said:

It's a little ambiguous, but technically not false.
Sneaky case update - I saw it (I saw the case)
Sneaky case update - I saw it (I saw the sneaky update)

I just tend to keep my eyes open when wandering into threads like this.

I hope, in winipeg, its not pissing from heaven like on my place, whe have rain in germany, but canada is far from hear.... (our packet deliferer, is ben wet today..)

And Yes: Packet Deliferer dont drive very slowly..

What time is it in Canada? Ah : 9.51 AM ( in Germany, whe have 4.51 PM, and it Rains, and whe have 4 ° c.. :)

DHL is shit.

This is the only shipping company in the world whose website doesn't _SORT_, so you get items in the wrong order (unreadable!), and whose website updates like 5 hours after the updates.. you might have it in your hands before their websit says its out for shipping!

Pathetic :/

But reliable.

As long as its not in brokerage hell .. sometimes they sit on their thubs staring at your box for a week, but usually its in and out in a day .. so looks good for today/tomorrow :)
jeff

PokeParadox said:
Mr Poletski said:

Paradox said:

It's a little ambiguous, but technically not false.
Sneaky case update - I saw it (I saw the case)
Sneaky case update - I saw it (I saw the sneaky update)

I just tend to keep my eyes open when wandering into threads like this.

i think Defo "saw it" first hence false subtitle? :)
----
Defo
Posted Yesterday, 12:49 AM
Minor update to the current status page: The Case Mould comment is now "Sample case should arrive on Dec. 8th."
---
linky - http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/45893-unofficial-openpandora-community-blog/page__view__findpost__p__781652

ngbbs4a740be75bdf8.jpg

skeezix said:
DHL is shit.

This is the only shipping company in the world whose website doesn't _SORT_, so you get items in the wrong order (unreadable!), and whose website updates like 5 hours after the updates.. you might have it in your hands before their websit says its out for shipping!

But reliable.

As long as its not in brokerage hell .. sometimes they sit on their thubs staring at your box for a week, but usually its in and out in a day .. so looks good for today/tomorrow :)
jeff
I only had one problem in the past with DHL, and that was that they didnt want to deliver in the weekend and i was at work the rest of the week. i couldnt make a appointment. Later i found out they could deliver to a service point 250 meters away from my home, so i made them deliver there.
No single problem since that.

@B-zar: lol :p

skeezix said:
DHL is shit.

But reliable.

jeff
DHL is German, so pathetic and reliable is a matter of cause ;)

matzesu said:
I hope, in winipeg, its not pissing from heaven like on my place, whe have rain in germany, but canada is far from hear.... (our packet deliferer, is ben wet today..)

Trust me, no rain in Winnipeg this time of year. Snow is more likely :)

Back