Sneaky Case Update

MrPoletski

Still Fresh
Sample case should arrive on the 8th? That'd be today... 'ssall good right? hittin the button then? rawr

They should arrive in Canada today. If I remember the time difference correctly, it's about 4AM where MWeston lives, so you can give your F5 button a rest!

PhonicUK said:
At this point I'm almost waiting for the blog post saying that the case was damaged in transit...
its being shipped with DHL. its one of the few shipping company's i like and have good experience with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind damaged, I can't shake the feeling that something won't be 'just right' about the case and there will be a few more weeks of tweaking, by which time borg will swinging from the rafters after his parents whip his Pandora dreams away for good.

"Sneaky Case Update ... I saw it!"

False title! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Admin, please lock this thread!!!

Pre-ordering a product of this type is like gambling... you should never stake more than you can afford to loose.

Sure the Pandora is £250 quid I've been without for over a year... but I'm still in the game ;)

I don't mind waiting tbh as it is better if everthing is released when it is perfect, but it would be nice for a christams release, but i doubt that will happen

the crunchpad also became real vaporware when it was about to be released :p

i think i can stall enough time to get my pandora :) thing's are looking good :)

But im also a bit afraid indeed that it needs a little bit more tweaking :(

borgqueenx said:
the crunchpad also became real vaporware when it was about to be released :p

Yep, because of the investors.
And the investors here basically... are you :D

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:

ohhhhh don't open up that can of worms again!

Oh I am an investor now I was never good at economics I'll guess I have to drop out now because this being an inverster thing scares me.

Ahhh the good old days when I was just pre-ordering a amazing device :)

;)

Pleng said:
EvilDragon said:

ohhhhh don't open up that can of worms again!
worms_armageddon.jpg

WINNIPEG, MB, CA 12/08/2009 7:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US 12/08/2009 6:30 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/08/2009 5:44 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
WINNIPEG, MB, CA 12/08/2009 5:39 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE / RECEIVER'S CUSTOMS BROKER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED. THE SHIPMENT IS NOW RELEASED TO MOVE IN TRANSIT
12/08/2009 5:34 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE

----

Oh I wonder if it will make it to Regina today.

craigix said:
WINNIPEG, MB, CA 12/08/2009 7:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
12/08/2009 6:46 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US 12/08/2009 6:30 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/08/2009 5:44 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
WINNIPEG, MB, CA 12/08/2009 5:39 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE / RECEIVER'S CUSTOMS BROKER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED. THE SHIPMENT IS NOW RELEASED TO MOVE IN TRANSIT
12/08/2009 5:34 A.M. PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE

----

Oh I wonder if it will make it to Regina today.

BROKE RAGE? seems correct, no?

:eek: winnipeg

og_v_venetian-snares-winnipeg-is-a-frozen-shithole_venetian-snares-winnipeg-is-a-frozen-shithole.jpg

I know what venetian snares has to say about that :D

Lets hope those post guys drive like hell (albeit calm and dont make accidents) or is mweston going to pick it up himself.

Are this deliverey only goes to MWeston or does Craigix and ED also get Samples directly from the Factory? Could save som time maybe instead that everyone now waits for MWeston?

Back