Carry Case For Eee And Pandora

Pleng

Does anybody know of a good carry case that'd be suitable for taking around an Eee 901 and a Pandora at the same time?

Pleng said:
Does anybody know of a good carry case that'd be suitable for taking around an Eee 901 and a Pandora at the same time?

Yeah, a backpack, but is that not what you meant? You want something with a single internal pocket large enough to snugly fit the two devices without much room besides? Do you want it to have a hard shell?

Last edited by a moderator:
No need for a hard shell, it's a shoulder bag/laptop carry case kinda think I'm after. I guess I should just look around for standard Eee carry bags first, eh? I'm sure there are ones with room for accessories. Hell the PSU folded up is about the size of a Pandora!

money-graphics-2008_867017a.jpg

I carry my netbook around in a neoprene sleeve. It isn't large enough for a Pandora as well, but I'm sure you could find one that was big enough for both. With the bonus of having a bit of room for accessories.

Well I've narrowed it down to this really ugly looking thing which has a front pocket that clearly looks Pandora friendly, or this more stylish number which claims to have "2 x pouch pockets (approx 12cm x 6.5cm - 12cm x 9.5cm)" - the second one sounds big enough for a Pandora but without actually seeing it I'm a little dubious!

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/10663430/4Gamers-Fit4Fun-Activity-Pack/Product.html

i bought this today brandnew for just £1 in my local £1 shop ,they have loads of them ! the pandora fits in nice and there is some space for extra stuff like sd cards ,its mabe a bit bulky and not slimline but it offers pretty good protection.

It also has a zip that zips all the way round completly enclosing the pandora in a soft warm bed ahhh.

It was designed for a nintendo ds.

ps ,sorry this doesn't help with the original post but i just thought i would share my purchase with you all without making a new thread.

Actuly this case does have two compartments ,both of nearly equel size ,two pandora units at a push.

paddy said:
ps ,sorry this doesn't help with the original post

true, but it has given me the idea of checking the pound shops before shelling out a large amount of cash. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back