Skip The Queue

got my pm last night and emailed to change,, hopefully might even get it by the weekend, i'm becoming more and more impatient the closer it gets. I actually cant wait does anyone know which nubs are broken(left or right or bit of both) i asked in my email only to be sent one if its the left thats broken.

hmm i didnt and when i asked for confirmation of receipt i didnt get that either hmmmm

cool thanks for letting me know, i have had some major problems with email and didnt want to have sent them into the void ;)

next few days i am told. and they had missed mine, so good job i checked, they are checking emails now to make sure no others were missed.

Mark

meandu229 said:
just got an email saying they cant guarantee which nub will be broken :( dont think ill risk it. I want to be able to play quake

I can understand that. If I could buy one in "Addition" to my order, I'd jump at that chance, even if I didn't know which hub was busted :) But when the supply is short, I can fully respect the OP team wanting to "Swap" people in the batch 1 queue, rather than allow people to buy the half broken ones in addition.

I'm not too fussed about PSX/PC emulated games, so I *think* I could live with a broken NUB, and then I would keep the fully working Pandora as my "Collectors item." Sounds mad, but for handheld consoles that appeal, I often have a "workhorse" like my silver GBA micro, and I have a "Keeper" like my GBA Famicom Micro that I box and store, to keep safe for the future.

Odd I know... but it's allowed to have hobbies! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig, I never got a response for a preorder from fall 2009. I tried a few times in emails but to no avail. That's alright, Im just wondering is the second batch going to be released for Fall 2010? And will you announce preorders anytime this summer? Just trying to get a timeline so I wont miss round 2. Congratulations on the launch of the pandora and may you get everything you envision for your company. I can wait but not for round 3. :p

BDB66 said:
They informed me about not guaranteeing which hub is not working and I said I will take a chance...
Same here, I made a more distinctive subject line this time and the response was lightning fast!! Dispatch in a few days. Very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I PM'd craigix, was told to email them with order details, did that...

Are there still unspoken for units? I sure hope I am not out of the running! Just waiting to hear back. :)

I would be surprised if there aren't any defective units left.

I can't believe how many people are jumping on this though...even if you are at 3900+ (like myself). I mean...you're paying a fair bit for the product, might as well get the real deal.

It also seems like a lot of the minor manufacturing issues will probably be ironed out by the tail end of the batch...but I suppose I'll have to wait for that accordingly.

Back