Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Can someone tell how many total Pyra shipped or ready to be shipped? It is difficult to guess when our turn will come with order date and time, as maximum orders are concentrated in first two days. My guess is that half of the orders were placed in first two days, that means we may have reached 50% order completion.

You are forgetting the prepreorders. Many of those did not show up in the first two days, but they still received their pyras first. That means that it could be more than 60% completed.

it has to be less then 50%. There were over 1000 preorders and pre preorders and the initial run was only 500 so not counting failures it still ahs to be closer to 40%....
the profit from the first 500 was to be used to get the next 500 made AFAIR...

true but the total was over 1100 combined preorders probably more by now it has been at least 2 months . i cant be bothered to find the order tracker thread for actual numbers. I wish ED had the time to let us know how things are progressing.

Update, mine has shipped out!
I also requested an additional chrome case so we shall see how the two tone with copper would look like.

Edit: sadly a miscommunication, just getting the copper, no extra case ;-;

Last edited:
You sure about that date? I ordered on 2nd May 2016 18:45 or so and my Pyra is not ready yet.
Not quite, thats the date of my "Thanks" Email, so it's the date the Payment arrived. As wiretransfer takes one business day usually here in Germany it may as well have been the 2nd of May.
As it's almost 8 Years ago, I don't really have any documents besides my voucher code and Payment confirmation, at least that Email survived 8 Years in my cluttered mail chaos \o/
Post automatically merged:

Update, mine has shipped out!
I also requested an additional chrome case so we shall see how the two tone with copper would look like.
Where did you get the chrome case from?
:confused:

Not quite, thats the date of my "Thanks" Email, so it's the date the Payment arrived. As wiretransfer takes one business day usually here in Germany it may as well have been the 2nd of May.
As it's almost 8 Years ago, I don't really have any documents besides my voucher code and Payment confirmation, at least that Email survived 8 Years in my cluttered mail chaos \o/
Post automatically merged:

Where did you get the chrome case from?
:confused:
This was a miscommunication, there isnt an extra case coming.
I did offer to pay extra for one, however the request was overlooked.

Hello,
if I understand correctly, people who pre-ordered the Pyra in 2016 received it in 2023/2024, that's 8 years to wait !!! :mad:
So I pre-ordered my Pyra in 2020 and I should receive it in 2028 !!! :'(
It's completely amazing !!! \o/

LAST UPDATE: 2024-02-08

Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please use this website to check if your Pyra is ready:

All you need is your order number (9-digit letter code) which you can find in your order confirmation mail, on your invoice or when you log into your DragonBox Shop account.
If your Pyra is ready to be shipped, you'll be able to finalize your order directly from that website.

Your unit shouid be ready if you have placed your order before 05/02/2016 10:15:00 (UTC +2).
i sent out an email months ago asking about this but i never got a reply. i don't have my order number anymore..i lost it. what can i do?

Hello,
if I understand correctly, people who pre-ordered the Pyra in 2016 received it in 2023/2024, that's 8 years to wait !!! :mad:
So I pre-ordered my Pyra in 2020 and I should receive it in 2028 !!! :'(
It's completely amazing !!! \o/
This is not how it works.
50% or so of all orders were placed during the first day(s).
Also, the production was halted because of several stupid reasons (RAM not working, case issues).
Those are not issues that will delay the production in a linear manner. So hopefully things might go more smooth now.

I guess we all are quite disappointed about the issues that came up during the production.
At least a few of those are sorted out and working Pyras can be produced.
Even if we move on slowly but steadily, it won't (hopefully) take many more years for all orders to be fulfilled.

yea a major betrayal of trust happened which cost ED quite a lot in set backs and cash.
I do not recall if there was a major update about the guy who did all that though.
But I do understand that it was a key reason for the slow restart in production as a lot of the needed material was stolen.

Back