Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Honestly, I am a fan of Pandora handheld.
I spent €1500 on dragonbox.de for Pandora, not include bought Pandora from ebay.
I am happy Pyra is the successor of Pandora.
So, when I know it can pre-order from dragonbox.de website.
I ordered on the first day within the first 2 hours.

But after around 7 years, what I got ? it is waiting and then waiting, waiting...
I cannot believe it is around 7 years for waiting...

Here are the lists we talked from discord:
2022/05/30 07:56 => so you should only be a couple of months away at max
2022/09/13 06:14 => an employee stealing items and selling them on eBay.
2022/09/13 06:15 => In October I'll get more help in assembly
2022/10/14 08:03 => I posted a huge update at the boards last week.
2023/01/10 10:01 => Most of the currently remaining units have been shipped
2023/01/10 22:51 => so it should be available next week for you
2023/01/30 11:00 => It can't shipped before the order is completed

So, if I don't get Pyra handheld, who has received their Pyra (for the pre-order) ?

We just need a very simple list that shows who will be the next one to get their Pyra.
Is it hard for you to do this ?

Honestly, I will not support the successor of Pyra because I don't know how long I need to wait...
very very disappoint...

So, if I don't get Pyra handheld, who has received their Pyra (for the pre-order) ?
If you indeed ordered within the first 2 hours, I would have expected you would have got an email already to complete the ordering process, the email I got ended up in my gmail's spam folder, but I had heads up from someone else just behind me in line they got their email and sure enough found it in my spam folder.

Get a hold of EvilDragon and check if your order was ready: https://dragonbox.de/en/content/contact-us.html

Last edited:

I just checked: Your order has been placed 05/01/2016 02:54:19.
And we're currently at 05/01/2016 02:37:00 (UTC +2) (as noted in the first post).

So yeah, you're close, but not yet with the current batch.

I just checked: Your order has been placed 05/01/2016 02:54:19.
And we're currently at 05/01/2016 02:37:00 (UTC +2) (as noted in the first post).

So yeah, you're close, but not yet with the current batch.
Cool so if I ordered on 05/03/2016 ... I just have to wait Two Days™ ? Getting pretty close :cool:

A bit of a wait left for me. Looks like I ordered 06/09/2017 :)

I don't mind, though

LAST UPDATE: 2023-02-15 (added timezone, removed invoice number as these seem to be a bit mixed up, based on how long the payment service took needed)

Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please use this website to check if your Pyra is ready:

All you need is your order number (9-digit letter code) which you can find in your order confirmation mail, on your invoice or when you log into your DragonBox Shop account.
If your Pyra is ready to be shipped, you'll be able to finalize your order directly from that website.

Your unit shouid be ready if you have placed your order before 05/01/2016 02:37:00 (UTC +2).
My order was placed on 8/3/2017. When will I GET mine ?

To add insult to injury, the date in the email is quoted the american way. Mine says Placed on 05/3/2016 20:05:52
but we see Week 01 (01/05-07/05): 563 pre-orders (000-563). Whatever. I'm excited that mine might be ready imminently. Actually I forgot why I'm excited. I guess I just love life.

To add insult to injury, the date in the email is quoted the american way. Mine says Placed on 05/3/2016 20:05:52
but we see Week 01 (01/05-07/05): 563 pre-orders (000-563). Whatever. I'm excited that mine might be ready imminently. Actually I forgot why I'm excited. I guess I just love life.
Same for me! placed my order on 05/06/2016!

Dates should be formatted like 2016-05-03. Or does an account balance of 150,000,000,000 mean you're rather poor while @ 000,000,000,150 you'd be filthy rich?

Plot twist: Date formatting is actually standardized in a very distinct way. Using the US date representation is absolutely fine - if you're using the correct delimiter. Using '/' for ANY OTHER kind of date formatting is just asking for trouble, yet plenty of people just keep doing it wrong. In this case I wouldn't be surprised if the authors of whatever software ED used for this are actually at fault.

Reactions: rSl
date_pyramids_3-1334096953.png

Well, it thins out quite a bit.
I think about 30% of all orders happened within the first 3 hours, later on, it was one order every few days,.
Indeed, there's a combination of the inverse curve of sales over time, and also the upwards curve of production over time, combined with build and software enhancements along the way, so we all know that it's not "two months" in a linear sense, and those of us waiting gain benefits from any improvements along the way.

I also didn't mean it as a slight against your hard work, for which I'm forever grateful.

Reactions: rSl
How many units have been delivered. How many total orders are there? How many units are going to be sent out this year?

This has already been answered in this thread:
Delivered: Around 250
Total orders: Impossible to tell, as a lot of customers don't reply / react to the emails or have used the voucher code otherwise (without telling me).
How many units are going to be sent out this year: Unknown, depends on too many factors (availability of parts, assembly speed, etc.)

Back