Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please send me a PM, an email (shop@dragonbox.de) or contact me on IRC on Discord.

1. Pre-Preorders get their units first!

The pre-preorders saved their spot when they placed their order with a higher risk, before we even had ANYTHING working - and helped us out immensively.
These 200 (a bit less, as some have cancelled their order) have received a signed Pre-Preorder PCB with their unit number.

If you don't have such a PCB, relax - you have not missed your email yet.

2. After that, the normal preorders will receive the emails. They have no special queue number, but I will post the date where we're currently at - so if you ordered before that date, you should've received your unit.

All Pre-Preorders should now have received their order completion emails!

Please note: The following numbers have not ordered yet. Please do contact me if you have that PCB number and didn't receive an email yet:

1, 10, 11, 23, 29, 39, 42, 49, 53, 54, 62, 64, 65, 74, 77, 79, 80, 84, 86, 87, 92, 93, 97, 102, 103, 109, 110, 115, 115, 117, 119, 123, 129, 132, 134, 145, 146, 148
Post automatically merged:

My bad, I'd check your spam folder just in case. Ping EvilDragon via Direct Message. Also he does hang out in Discord.

My preorder refrence number is ******** dated 8/3/2017. What is my preorder number ?

EDITED out Reference number for security - TrashyMG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you should be publicising that here.
Post automatically merged:

I ordered around Oct 2016, and I think mine is ~900 ish. Only the first 200 were numbered.
Ok thanks for the info. Looks like a loooong wait for me

The email went out to the wrong address. Mistakes happen, I understand. I was just correcting matzesu.

Reactions: rSl
Hello Pyra pre-ordians

Has anyone received their Pyras from this latest batch?

It's been a few weeks (23rd July) since I got my email and paid the outstanding payment!
I've got a holiday coming up in early September, and was hoping to take the Pyra with me :)

ED - Any updates you can share with us would be gratefully accepted xD

Gren

Hello Pyra pre-ordians

Has anyone received their Pyras from this latest batch?

It's been a few weeks (23rd July) since I got my email and paid the outstanding payment!
I've got a holiday coming up in early September, and was hoping to take the Pyra with me :)

ED - Any updates you can share with us would be gratefully accepted xD

Gren
Still haven't gotten mine yet. Or a tracking number. An update would be nice, but I haven't been thinking about it much lately.

Mine hasn’t been shipped yet either, nor have I heard anyone say theirs has from the latest batch. I wonder if they will go out all at once or as they are done? Hopefully things are going smoothly with the assembly and the testing. I’ve been checking far too often, hoping for a shipping notice.

Man, I try to take months off and check on things every now and then and forget we're waiting for these, but every time I come back the progress is abysmal.

-150 Units shipped in ~9 months.
-Even with new space, if we doubled production pace, we're looking at 300 per 9 months, lets round that up to a clean 35 units shipped per month.
-I think the last time I checked the preorder queue was somewhere in the ~1200 range, may be higher now.
-Meaning to clear the remainder of the preorder queue it will likely take 2.5 Years at 2x current production pace.
-Lets assume we 4x production pace and ship 70 units per month, it will take another 14 months just to get preorders out.

I know it was discussed prior somewhere that there would likely be a break taken after the first batch (I think it was)of 500 units or so, which is not taken into account here.

Optimistically we're looking at late October/Early November 2022, Yikes.

While the first 200 were finished production wasn't fleshed out, yet, just as it is with microLEDs - though for different reasons. With more space for assembly and parts corrected for better fit without the need to correct them manually higher throughput should be expected. Then of course there still need to be timeslots available for production runs.

but i would assume as the new cases are ready and the Assembly Line is fully funktional it should be much faster
Hopefully, although I wouldn't assume anything until production has actually ramped up. There is still potential for hiccups or teething issues, especially with every change in the process.

I hate the waiting too (especially re a potential break in production after the first 500), but if by doing so I end up getting an improved Pyra with most/all of the early issues ironed out, then I consider the wait worthwhile.

Anyone hear any updates on the last of the 200 run yet? I think I put in my final payment a month ago now, still no tracking number.

Back