Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Isn't that what he's already been doing, but showing us all the excellent work some have done already to bring software to the Pyra. Some of the other stuff you've listed would be cool to know as well, but I think Matze's not the ideal presenter of that information, since it would require a scripted delivery and thus far he's pushed back at any idea of doing a scripted video.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
I think I made allready some sort of a first look , whit size comparison etc maybe not whit battery live as this is not that representative at the moment as a lot of stuff in the software needs to work on , whe are still in a early access stage ..
grip could be better, you have a blocky Little Computer, it’s ok for me , but I’m also got used to the Pandora a long time

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Yeah, but compared to a black glass slippy phone, I guess anything with a goddamn keyboard and game controls will be a lot harder to drop in use. I was aware with my Pandora that I needed to curl my fingers round the edge when carrying it closed, but that's the same way I hold remote controls and almost everything else I carry in one hand except for books (which I generally carry between fingers and thumb).

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Well, a Conclusion Video might be a good idea, after 9 Months of Use,
I wantet to make me some help files, like some reminders on DOS Commands, or something, and also maybe a better organisation for my Pyra Videos.., maybe i will move my little fridge away from the "Studio" (my Desk) to a differend room because its quite anoying
So i could also make some scripts for the Videos...

But this might be too much offtopic for this thread..