Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Not if the value of the item is above £135.Shhhh don’t tell Merkel the UK is now vat free.

I believe FedEx delivers the package and then sends you the bill a few days later. It should be 20%+£12.

That doesn't sound like a good policy. I have the item, what's to stop me just not paying? I imagine they'll probably come after you and put something on your credit rating. But if you're someone who's credit rating is in the toilet already you might not care, I certainly know people like that. Holding the item until duty is paid seems like the best solution.

But anyway, if they send me a bill, I'll pay it, and post how much it cost me.

That doesn't sound like a good policy. I have the item, what's to stop me just not paying? I imagine they'll probably come after you and put something on your credit rating. But if you're someone who's credit rating is in the toilet already you might not care, I certainly know people like that. Holding the item until duty is paid seems like the best solution.

But anyway, if they send me a bill, I'll pay it, and post how much it cost me.
Lets hope you've got lucky :)

I thought pfSense was a digital/virtual thing?! :eek:
Shure, but NetGate also sells hardware units with a Factory Edition of the pfSense software.
By the way: they will go down the bad road of a freemium model, making the factory edition closed source and leaving the community edition to be enhanced by the community, just doing security fixes and nothing more :(
I think, I will change to opnSense for the future.
They just charge you for support or enhanced attack algorythms.

Not if the value of the item is above £135.Shhhh don’t tell Merkel the UK is now vat free.

Yes, and if the value is lower, the seller has to register in the UK for a VAT ID and needs to have a UK Tax counsellor.
Then UK VAT is added by the seller... this is pretty idiotic.
It's also the reason my shop has been setup to that orders below £135 are not possible anymore.

Or you have to order other Stuff at once, aktually on Dragonbox.de there are a lot of good things,
I can recomande the Pyra Mugg, because everything tastes better from the Pyra Mugg
I already have the mug, and a key fob ;) Will just need a case, and perhaps a spare battery... will have a look what else I can treat myself too.

Hopefully that (VAT) whole fiasco would not be a problem by then (I wish).

Hi everybody, I ask me if the Pyra is able to emulate PSP... Is it technicaly powerfull enough ? No idea if it run with arm cpu...

Thxs a lot, my Pandora is a little bit laggy and I admit, I’ve never tried PSP emulator. And what generation of console will make lot of pain to our Pyrakalifragilistic ?

Hi everybody, I ask me if the Pyra is able to emulate PSP... Is it technicaly powerfull enough ? No idea if it run with arm cpu...

Yes it's possible and PPSSPP is on the repo (Although broken right now but i'll fix that today) :)
Post automatically merged:

Thxs a lot, my Pandora is a little bit laggy and I admit, I’ve never tried PSP emulator. And what generation of console will make lot of pain to our Pyrakalifragilistic ?

As soon as we say something isn't possible someone will blow us away with it. I think anything from Playstation 2 up (in terms of hardware specs) will be a bit of a challenge to run on the Pyra

I'm not sure. The GC had impressive RAM speeds in it's day, but otherwise it's just a Power CPU connected to some RAM and a ATI GPU. The xbox was even more standard hardware. But the PS2 has a custom CPU, and a secondary MIPS processor including an FPU, and doesn't have anything a PC coder would recognise as a GPU, it instead has two vector processors which reportedly render to the framebuffer directly. I can't comment on how sensible that arrangement of components is, but it's certainly non standard. I tend to think of them in terms of complexity as GC, xbox then finally PS2 being the most complex to emulate.

Well, the first running Emulator on my Pyra was Drastic, and its even runs GTA Chinatown Wars, something i never got to run on my Pandora,
and this was just software grapics, which is quite impressive
So PS2 might be possible,
Just remember when everyone said, N64 is impossible on the Pandora, but then came Ari64 and brougt a Dynarec Plugin and it was possible..

Back