Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Littly Pandy can't wait to meet his little brother. We gotta get some c4a high score comps going again on the pyra. That was fun.
809f60b7a0b5c35f3d6f63f907d5396b.jpg

Yesterday I was that exited when I god the Shipping Mail on my Phone, that I actually forgot to turn on the AC in my Car when I drove home from work, (I put all the Energy Draining things off when I turn off my car to take stress from the battery) , and whe had - 5 degrees Celsius..
i actually thought that the shipping mail meant that it’s actually on it’s way, but it was just prepared for shipping: printed the Packet Label, and ordered the GLS to pick it up.. so I thought yesterday it would get delivered today..
It also states that I will get a Email from GLS whit the Shipping Status , something I noticed when I read the Mail from the Dragonbox Shop, but ditnt took care of..
so i was quite confused when the Tracking was the whole Tuesday on „Data send to GLS but whe ditnt got the package „..
maybe the Mail from the shop is a bit too easy to missunderstand: „Your Pyra was shipped“ instead of : whe printed the Label and ordered a Pickup.. ^^

I have to admit that I allready made me some time plans when I saw that the first Pyras where preassembled on Christmas, the Week after Christmas where ideal, and i had quite utopian plans for the release date, I don’t know why..
tomorrow will be a normal work day, whe will make some more „Years end counting „ Inventory „ „ maybe make something against the chaos in our shop (clean up) (aufräumen) , whe don’t have open, so I would suppose, maybe whe aren’t that long at work like on normal days, so I hope I’m early enough at home to post some pictures and allready shoot the Unboxing Video..
although I don’t know if I should realy make an unboxing video..
the Box and the Artbook are things that should be a surprise, and I don’t want to anoying Evildragon when i spoiler to much

Send from something, i guess ^^

I think ED must be using the shipping website to print out the labels. When you do that it counts as registering the shipment, even if it's not been picked up yet. I'd guess in ED's case that might happen up to 24 hours before it gets picked up, or perhaps even longer esp. at weekends.

My Pyra was Shipped, so it’s on his journey between Evildragon and me ^^
I don’t know when I’m home tomorrow, but on the evening I should allready record the Unboxing and had some time to make pictures and make the first start wizard..

Im quite exiting ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^
I'm so happy for you!!!

Long time lurker here. Super hyped to finally get my pre-order! Is there some way to check where I am in line? I ordered sometime early in 2017. I also used an email that I no longer have access to. I updated my email in the dragonbox shop so I'll get future messages, but I would've missed any that were sent out before I did so.

• Love
Reactions: rSl
The only email I received from the shop in between placing my preorder and the day today was the one that invited me to a questionnare on the colour choice I wished to make, which was used to get an idea of figures to make but didn't actually commit me to choose that colour when I get the opportunity to actually order it. So if you've missed that one I don't think it matters that much. Although conceivably maybe I missed something when the shop thought I was still using my old gmail account, which google in their infinte wisdom effectively blocked me off.

Yeah, that survey was just to gather an idea of who wants what for production stock. I'm lucky enough to be earlyish pre-preorder, but these are exciting times. Things are actually shipping! Fun, indeed.

I also used an email that I no longer have access to.
Preordering, one bought a voucher code to be used on the actual order and that code came via email. There'll be another mail, when you can order.
In any case, you'll need to use said voucher code as authorization and partial payment, when actually/finally ordering one of the preordered Pyras. Make sure you've got that code. If you misplaced it, contact ED.

Back