Should I have received my final order eMail already?

seano

I'm having trouble figuring out if I'm a preorder or a pre-preorder. ED is busy, so I thought I'd ask the general public. I paid 290EU on 2015-12-15, and then was told to use that Dragonbox shop gift card to re-pre order on 2016-05-01 for 330 EU. I never received an unpopulated PCB, or any additional information other than the case color survey a while back, so I'm guessing I'm just a regular preorder.

When did the original Pyra pre-preorders begin?

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Yes, I think they started on 1st May 2016. What seano might have been able to do is to get a late pre-preorder if someone dropped out that early, because the figure of 290EUR is what I paid to get a pre-preorder. I got that on 17th Oct according to my mail software, which concurs with what @ClockworkCoder found.

Reactions: rSl

mclien

Very Active Member
My prepre was on 20 Oct 2015 and was towards the end of that 174/175. Still strange, if preorders started in May 2016, then theoreticly your orderdate ist somewhat "impossible"...
unless levis scenario is the correct one and the original pre-preorderer still has the PCB.

superatarian

I ordered pre-ordered mine from Dragonbox on 7/27/2016. I have no idea where I am on the list, but I just cannot wait to get mine.

• Love

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
I ordered pre-ordered mine from Dragonbox on 7/27/2016. I have no idea where I am on the list, but I just cannot wait to get mine.
I suspect that most of us, especially if we're not in the first 500, will need to wait at least a couple of months more, so I wouldn't hold your breath just yet...

levi

Still fresh, damnit!

According to my records, that puts you in week 13 of the preorder stats. I wasn't writing them up in so much detail back then, and the records I used to use have since disappeared, so I can't tell you what the numbers were on that specific day, but you're somewhere between 840 and 852, and if I assume the orders were made roughly linearly (even though they weren't even nearly that) that's put you on about 846, although there tended by the time I was actually writing them up for there to be something of a weekend effect, so you might be slightly lower than that.

HamburgerBun

That guy that only speaks when spoken to.
I'm having trouble figuring out if I'm a preorder or a pre-preorder. ED is busy, so I thought I'd ask the general public. I paid 290EU on 2015-12-15, and then was told to use that Dragonbox shop gift card to re-pre order on 2016-05-01 for 330 EU. I never received an unpopulated PCB, or any additional information other than the case color survey a while back, so I'm guessing I'm just a regular preorder.

When did the original Pyra pre-preorders begin?
hahaha my spiritual brother/sister/relative. we were like the two ppl that ordered when the dragonbox shop erroneously opened up orders in december 2015, so we weren't pre-preorders but we were given an initial voucher to follow up in may 2016 to actually put in a preorder and get another voucher.

EdenR

According to my records, that puts you in week 13 of the preorder stats. I wasn't writing them up in so much detail back then, and the records I used to use have since disappeared, so I can't tell you what the numbers were on that specific day, but you're somewhere between 840 and 852, and if I assume the orders were made roughly linearly (even though they weren't even nearly that) that's put you on about 846, although there tended by the time I was actually writing them up for there to be something of a weekend effect, so you might be slightly lower than that.
And between which number is mine that i've preordered in 5/6/2016? Thanks

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
5/6/2016 (in d/m/yyyy) is the start of week 6 so very close to 755 or maybe one of two higher.
5/6/2016 (in m/d/yyyy) is towards the end of the first week and you'd have to check Vcoleiro1's posts for that, but it's no higher than 563, we know that.

Edit: Between 525 and 551 according to Vcolero1's post for 6th 24 hours in May.

Last edited:

EdenR

5/6/2016 (in d/m/yyyy) is the start of week 6 so very close to 755 or maybe one of two higher.
5/6/2016 (in m/d/yyyy) is towards the end of the first week and you'd have to check Vcoleiro1's posts for that, but it's no higher than 563, we know that.

Edit: Between 525 and 551 according to Vcolero1's post for 6th 24 hours in May.
6 may. Thanks