Should I have received my final order eMail already?

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Ah ok thanks for the info, at least i dont have to boot up my Notebook then on 6 am in the morning.. and im happy everything worked on Ordering..
The only thing i have left to do is waiting, make a bit order on my desk for the Unboxing and think about the englisch i will use..

Reactions: rSl

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
As of now dhl and one other service are not able to transport to ireland or uk due to the covid mutation and related restrictions. I have a few packages from germany in limbo presently. I suspect this will be rectified by the time it comes to receive my pyra.

fawz

So I preordered the pyra in 2016. The receipt doesn't say it's a voucher, just a preorder for a pyra.

It's so long ago that the delivery address is incorrect. Will the emails we get ask us for updated delivery addresses, or should I get in contact to get that changed? The email address I ordered with doesn't get recognized as an account on the shop (not getting a password reset link).

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
You can enter any adress you like when placng the final order.
Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

fawz

You can enter any adress you like when placng the final order.
Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

Thanks! So I'll get a link for doing another order where I'll be able to specify a final delivery address? I'll wait for that then.

> Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

I've tried a couple of times, nothing in spam either. I don't remember if I had an account or whether you needed one to order, but I'm not getting a password reset link. Either way, if I get another email to specify a delivery address I guess it doesn't matter.

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! So I'll get a link for doing another order where I'll be able to specify a final delivery address? I'll wait for that then.

Yes :)

> Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

I've tried a couple of times, nothing in spam either. I don't remember if I had an account or whether you needed one to order, but I'm not getting a password reset link. Either way, if I get another email to specify a delivery address I guess it doesn't matter.

Ah, if you don't have an account, you won't receive an eMail, yeah :)

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Would make sense, but I don’t know if the Users wouldn’t derail the other threads even when they have a alternative..

I wonder if there was something shipped today..

Send from something, i guess ^^

Reactions: rSl

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Seems like Receiving the Email on Monday at 22.15 and Order on Thuesday on 6:20 around, might got me on the Later Shipping...
Now i understand the Post where meantioned that i decided to go to bad early ^^
At least im at home when the Pyra should arrive..

Fingus

Should I make an account on the shop? I ordered a pyra back in 11/14/2016 as a guest, and I dont have any emails (other than the original order confirmation).