Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I now placed my final order.
I noticed that the 5% discount for orders of 2 or more pyras that was mentioned on the preorder page is now missing from that page
Was that promotion canceled or did I do something wrong? because I don't think it applied.

I preordered the prototype on 2015/10/17. I have no idea what my prototype number is; I can't find it in my email, and if I got a PCB with a number on it I completely don't remember that (and have no idea where the PCB would be). How can I figure out my prototype number?

Reactions: rSl
I preordered the prototype on 2015/10/17. I have no idea what my prototype number is; I can't find it in my email, and if I got a PCB with a number on it I completely don't remember that (and have no idea where the PCB would be). How can I figure out my prototype number?
That's the right date for a pre-preorder, so if you entered your postal address correctly, I'd expect you to have your unpopulated board by now. That, to be honest, is the only way I know my place in the queue. You didn't order a prototype, those only came in May the next year.

So... My preorder was the 18/09/2016. I just not have idea the number. Sure is not prototye... Still not email tho, and my original fear of the invoice having the wrong address (good address in the website tho).

Ah, a friendly reminder than the Dragonbox website won't work with Firefox (cookie alert is unclickable and I can't access anywhere inside the site). I had to install Chrome to be able to check all my stuff

So... My preorder was the 18/09/2016. I just not have idea the number. Sure is not prototye... Still not email tho, and my original fear of the invoice having the wrong address (good address in the website tho).

Ok, I'm not very sure, but if I read levi of yore right, your preorder number should be somewhere between 898 and 904 . I think that includes the first 200 prepreorderers before that (2015), or maybe you must add 200 still.

ED has built around 50 Pyras. So ED needs to build around 850 more before he sends you an email. I think he even doesn't have yet all the pieces to build so many, he'll order more before he gets there.
I don't understand what you mean with the wrong address in the invoice (which invoice if you don't have an order yet? which address, email or postal ?).
In any case ED has already said there is no problem with people changing postal address between preorder and order. You should be able to change your address before ordering. And you may not need to because you say it's already OK in the webshop
(unless you move again before it's your turn to order, of course).
If it is your email address that changed, this could be more of a problem (in that you may need to talk it manually with ED instead of using automated means, and eventually I can imagine if someone losses the original email of the preorderer, and acces to the email address he used then, and everything, eventually it can come to a case where ED has nothing left to be able to tell he's the original preorderer, but that should be very rare).

Ah, a friendly reminder than the Dragonbox website won't work with Firefox (cookie alert is unclickable and I can't access anywhere inside the site). I had to install Chrome to be able to check all my stuff
Seems to work for me (quick test) firefox 78.6.1esr. But I have a couple of extensions blocking stuff.

Ok, I'm not very sure, but if I read levi of yore right, your preorder number should be somewhere between 898 and 904 . I think that includes the first 200 prepreorderers before that (2015), or maybe you must add 200 still.

ED has built around 50 Pyras. So ED needs to build around 850 more before he sends you an email. I think he even doesn't have yet all the pieces to build so many, he'll order more before he gets there.
I don't understand what you mean with the wrong address in the invoice (which invoice if you don't have an order yet? which address, email or postal ?).
In any case ED has already said there is no problem with people changing postal address between preorder and order. You should be able to change your address before ordering. And you may not need to because you say it's already OK in the webshop
(unless you move again before it's your turn to order, of course).
If it is your email address that changed, this could be more of a problem (in that you may need to talk it manually with ED instead of using automated means, and eventually I can imagine if someone losses the original email of the preorderer, and acces to the email address he used then, and everything, eventually it can come to a case where ED has nothing left to be able to tell he's the original preorderer, but that should be very rare).

Seems to work for me (quick test) firefox 78.6.1esr. But I have a couple of extensions blocking stuff.
Mhhh I think that the chances ED finishes ensambling ~800 pyras in one night is a bit slim. It'll come. Mean, I waited years for it and I don't think I will enjoy it any less: I am still using my 600 mhz Pandora with Slackware on it, and this one, I expect I will even be able to emulate DOS and do lots of cool stuff on it!

The address in the invoice, means in the cable money recipe. Yeah, it was clear that there is no worry, so is not a concern either...

And Firefox, interesting. You are using an esr version. Maybe this is why? I am using 84.0, only ublock and compiled in my own machine, so no fear of having any library or dependency problem. I just noticed that I rarelly found websites that won't work in the later Firefox builds. I just don't want to go back to 1998 and the browser wars!

Even though I did not order a Pyra and sold my Pandora, I am feeling excited and happy for you guys! Hope to see some amazing videos of what the Pyra can do!

My Pyra was Shipped, so it’s on his journey between Evildragon and me ^^
I don’t know when I’m home tomorrow, but on the evening I should allready record the Unboxing and had some time to make pictures and make the first start wizard..

Im quite exiting ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^

Which number are you? Mine still hasn't shipped, I was sure it would by today. I'm #46, I thought I was #44 but apparently not.

The Email was from 15:00 , but it’s whit GLS, so it could be, if you have a different shipping service, your package might get pick up a bit later..

@matzesu Ah yes, it's Fedex International Priority. Was trying to get it shipped fast because I'm moving so it'd be convenient if it got here this week.

On the GLS Tracking Side, it’s still Shows that the Data was send to the GLS IT, but not that it was dispatched..
but It could be that the Packet is allready in the GLS Van in Ingolstadt, and it will find it’s way to the Saarland in the Night..
it’s just that GLS doesn’t spy it’s drivers like Amazon do,
On the Amazon Tracking, you know where the Driver is..

On the GLS Tracking Side, it’s still Shows that the Data was send to the GLS IT, but not that it was dispatched..
but It could be that the Packet is allready in the GLS Van in Ingolstadt, and it will find it’s way to the Saarland in the Night..
it’s just that GLS doesn’t spy it’s drivers like Amazon do,
On the Amazon Tracking, you know where the Driver is..

There is a middle option. I like what Fedex and UPS do, where it updates each time the package arrives somewhere, and when it goes out for delivery.

I used to see, on Amazon deliveries that packages had been scanned but not actually in any sense of the word normally picked up. It's got better these days into actually resolving into something I understand, but it certainly used to be that cryptic. I learned that if it inferred the courier had seen the package they'd generally seen it he had picked it up, but that did vary.

Im still Hope it’s just a bug in the tracking, because it’s shows still that it’s data was send to GLS but the package wasn’t Hand to GLS..
could also be that it’s just got the Pick Up Order and there was to many snow in Ingolstadt to pick it up or something..
So i hope for the best (today) , but tomorrow is also fine..

Back