Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Is there any chance of an update to the first post on this thread? I know any progress is slow at the moment because of the amount of fettling the cases need but it would be great to see the invoice number and order time advancing...

LAST UPDATE: 2022-01-23 (added link to check your order number)

Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please use this website to check if your Pyra is ready:

All you need is your order number (9-digit letter code) which you can find in your order confirmation mail, on your invoice or when you log into your DragonBox Shop account.
If your Pyra is ready to be shipped, you'll be able to finalize your order directly from that website.

You should've received your email if you have placed your order before 05/01/2016 00:36:54 (that's up to invoice #010627)

The following pre-preorders should've received their email but have not yet replied or made an order:
1, 10, 11, 39, 42, 62, 64, 65, 80, 84, 86, 87, 92, 93, 103, 115, 117, 145, 146, 148, 153, 160, 161, 162, 168, 170, 171, 178, 180, 181, 182, 184, 191, 193, 199
It'd be really nice to see the order time and invoice number here updated to show current progress, even if it's only a handful more that have been sent out...

This thread is for people still denying pyra is a scam.
Anyone who has dealt with Michael in the past knows that the Pyra is not a scam. Has it worked out the way he hoped? Not by a long shot. That doesn't make it a scam. I'm still confident that he will continue to fill all the preorders as long as he has any resources to do so. It's taken so long that the market has changed a bit, but there is still nothing that I'm aware of that quite fills the bill of the Pyra, so I'm still hoping to get one soon. My Pandora just doesn't work anymore, so I would like to have something that can really replace it.

When the Pyra where not Scam, why is there only one active Youtube Chanel about his so called "Existing Product" ? According to this Thread, there should be more than 200 Pyra out in the Wild by now..

So Videos or it ditnt happen ... ^^

If I make a video, it's not going to be all happy things with rose colored glasses and what not. If anything it would be a cry of help as there are fundamental software issues that no one is addressing and I don't have the skills to help.

Is there a location where all the issues are collected? Like a bugtracker oder ticket system?

Is there a location where all the issues are collected? Like a bugtracker oder ticket system?
There are git repositories for the OS and such that has the feature of reporting a bug, a kernel and OS mailing list... but nothing as fancy as a ticket system and such.

When I placed my order, I thought "2 months" was a serious statement. I feel stupid for not realizing it was a running joke.
I think at one time or another, most of us have believed the "2 months" meme... like chasing a rainbow (or a carrot on a stick), but it worked for me.

I still like to believe I might get one in "2 months"' time, so actually not much has changed (except I have a few more wrinkles now). :)

ED! How's it going? Got the new cases coated yet?

Reactions: rSl
Any chance of an update to the numbers in the first post on this thread?

You should've received your email if you have placed your order before 05/01/2016 00:36:54 (that's up to invoice #010627)

Does anyone know if any been sent out over the last few weeks?
My invoice number is 012XXX ordered in July of 2016, so I'm a good 2000 units behind what is currently posted. I bought a new charger for my Pandora to hold me over.

Reactions: rSl
Back