Rainy Day - Game Project

Keep it up dragonslayer it looks sweet.And now it's on mtv too for all of germany to see yere fine work.

Come on Dragons Slayer and Archibald! This project has gone too far to die now. Stand back everyone! I know CPR! *Breaks out CPR air bag* Live! D'=

would like to volunteer as a (pre) alpha tester, because can't download your demo from riot any longer... and I want to try it! :)

Everyone will be able to alpha test as soon as a next build is ready :) Haven't been able to do as much as I liked to during the past days (did some work on other stuff including an html5 website and some art, both unrelated to Rainy Day) but I did fix some stuff and discussed the enemy colour picking some more with Archibald :) I got two more holiday this Thursday and Friday so hopefully I'll have the motivation to do some more programming ^_^

It's a digital painting : Wacom tablet + Photoshop + Standard round brush + Reference picture + A lot of patience :)

Anyway, Yesterday I did part of the code for the color picking, the monsters now "turn to stone" when hitting them with the grabbeam. Too bad I don't have much time to work on it today :( But I feel my motivation is coming back again, maybe this evening I can work on it some more.

It looks amazing, just curious, which tablet do you have? I'm looking into getting an intuos4 but I'm not sure if I can justify the cost.

I have considered, in the past, buying a graphic tablet...but considerated my gfx skills, i never bought one....looking at your work i'm very jealous...

Great work :)

Wow, I managed to work some more on Rainy Day today :D I decided it would be cool that the frozen/stoned/colourless monsters act like the containers, so when you hit them they fall apart in enemy bits :p SO that's done, only need the the graphics for it (using a placeholder spritesheet now). Still need to fix a bug that lets me walk through containers when I get hit by a monster and touch a container at the same time (shouldn't be that hard to fix)...

Back