Pyra - too hot for you!

Yes! We can use it as a barbie queue device!

Hah, almoat got me. Now I gotta put my frying pan and bacon away....

As long as the social Justice Warriors on twatter don't quote you out of context everything will be just fine.:D

Pretty sure this whole fire thing would have been avoided with a single wide space. The extra key space could have been a vent to help with cooling and even capacitive so that you could still read key presses. Such a shame that we had a double space key.
If only we had listened to the vocal minority, now no one will get a pyra.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Please pardon me if I'm being thick, but is this actually an April Fools' joke? or is it real?
Because I do know that multi-cell LiPo batteries have a tendency to catch fire. If they have multiple cells in the pack, then if they become too unbalanced, they are liable to go up in flames. But I also know that most mobile phones use a single cell. Those are fairly hard to kill.
Have you considered LiFePO4 cells? One of those can withstand far more abuse than a LiPo. The drawback is that they have far less capacity than LiPos.

And for ideas on how to fix the heat problem(if it's real) I'd think there would be tonnes of ideas in these forums.

Imho putting a flat heat-conductor between the d-pad and action buttons to cool the cpu and make some coffee/tea would have been the solution to all problems at once.

There's a news report I just watched which mentioned that the fire from EDs Pyra may have burnt it's way through the earths crust. They say a volcano will eventually mark the spot where the Pyra legend began.

There's a news report I just watched which mentioned that the fire from EDs Pyra may have burnt it's way through the earths crust. They say a volcano will eventually mark the spot where the Pyra legend began.

A volcano involved with delaying production? Meh. Been there, done that.

Looking at some graphics, I found out a pattern... I can clearly see the global temperature raising as far as we get close to the final product...

iur

Last edited:
Back