Beta Psx4Pandora Beta

Maybe it's just perception but I found when I was Playing Ridge Racer Rev 4, if I paused the game then unpaused it, it seemed to go a fair bit faster.

Thanks very much Zodttd, This Emulator is shaping up very well, very fast. cant wait to try out nub support too :D

How the hell do you quit? The Pandora button doesn't seem to do anything, so I have to hard reset!

SomeGuy99 said:
How the hell do you quit? The Pandora button doesn't seem to do anything, so I have to hard reset!

L+R+A+B+X+Y all at the same time.

Zod listed this in his original post, FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeGuy99 said:
Press A+B+X+Y+L+R. Yeah, trust me. And don't ask about how I know. Hint: original post.

EDIT: :ph34r:

Illuminerdi said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Wow, I think the new Thread about "Pandora Standards" will come in handy pretty quickly:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54141-pandora-standards/
I guess "L+R+A+B+X+Y" does not fit into this. :D
We have alot of buttons onto the Pandora with alot more of possible Key-Combos but I guess we can keep it simple. ;)

fusion_power said:
Illuminerdi said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Wow, I think the new Thread about "Pandora Standards" will come in handy pretty quickly:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54141-pandora-standards/
I guess "L+R+A+B+X+Y" does not fit into this. :D
We have alot of buttons onto the Pandora with alot more of possible Key-Combos but I guess we can keep it simple. ;)

Yeah sorry. Skim-read the post and missed this :ph34r:

Here are some images (icon,Preview pic) if you want to use them for minimenu, rename to match pnd and preview format of course.

Zod' you can imbed these in your pnd if you don't already have something and want to.

psxt.png

psxicon.png

Anybody else having a hard time driving in Gran Turismo 1? For some reason when I hold onto the accelerator, my car (automatic transmission) keeps alternating between 1st gear and reverse, effectively making it impossible to go more than just a couple mph =P

Hi not sure if this is an emulator fault or what. I've been trying to play alien trilogy and no matter what brightness level I put the pandora to it's virtually impossible to see.

I owne exactly a five games:

Colin MC Rae Rally 2.0
Gran Turismo 2
Road Rash Jailbreak
Grand Theft Auto 2
Final Fantasy VII

will they work??

I cant trey it out yet, because i ordered on 03.Nov.08,

Ok, thanks,

i think, this is the beta version, so some tiny fixes, and the compability would be quite better.. :lol:

and no problem if some of the games i own dont work, i have a ps2 to, so i can play they..

Pickle said:
memory cards saves working for anyone?
Not for me anyway. SD LED flashes for half an hour (OK, minor exaggeration there) but with no apparent result. I'm just using save state instead.

zodttd said:
What needs work:
2. Audio. I'm not buffering it properly. Will fix.

What problems would this cause? I've noticed scratchy audio in everything I have tried to use in this emulator and I just wanted to know if this may be the cause. Also, in the Intro video for Tiny Tank, the audio seemed to be ahead of the video.

-God Ginrai

How are you guys getting this to work?

It isn't being detected in minimenu at all, and in XFCE if I double click the icon, nothing happens.

Back