Project 0 2x Demo Released

winapa I think the creators of the game DO care about our comments.
They don't just create a game for themselves (or they won't ask for comments).

I don't think they only built in features that THEY like but also what they think OTHER people will like.

And believe me if you spent lots of time on a game you want other people to like it as well, and not just yourself.

So take it easy. this forum thread IS our place to give comments, and if people only give bad comments that's not very nice (At least say something constructive) but I don't think we need to 'flame' that person or whatever.
They asked for comments and he gave it... the way he gave it just tells something about his personality I think

Not the point I was trying to make....

The actual point was, that we're here to give comments but if they aren't taken on board we have NO right whatsoever to complain about it. My comment about the authors doing it the way THEY want to do it was just that...If they disagree with something, they should throw it in the bin and not feel pressured to do it. We should be happy with anything they do, as something is better than nothing.

Epicenter posted on Jul 9 2006 at 02:16 PM said:
No, he got upset with you because you offered no constructive criticism in any sense and basically just shot down the whole game. Your list of problems made it sound like he released a GP2X port of something he scraped off his boot. You could be a hell of a lot more encouraging than that. You deserved what Mr.Jabberwocky said to you, and your reply makes it only more apparent why.

No, I didn't shoot down the whole game. I said that it may be better to make the perspectives match as that is my opinion. They didn't agree so fine, it was just a SUGGESTION. I also said the graphics look cartoony, not BAD or TERRIBLE, I said cartoony. That could be a compliment if that is how they wanted them to look (and from the comments it was the intention).

No where did I say the graphics suck or are "terrible", should be "photo realistic", "have no worth" etc, that is all you making stuff up to add drama that wasn't anywhere in my post.

I would suggest to READ what was actually WRITTEN in the future and not what you *want* to read into a post just to justify the flaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
well Dave I didn't see much wrong either with your comments. But then again you edited your post so I don't know the original post you posted. I'd say try to give positive feedback as well (well you did that now, but might as well be edited in later) and try to bring your comments in a nice and constructive manner :)
But as your post is now I don't see much trouble with it. I think some people here have something against you because of previous stuff that happened, so probably they think your posts are not OK even before they read it :p
so I say let's drop this useless flaming conversation and let's focus on the game that this thread is about :)
I hope they release a new version soon!

Guys don't ruin these devs' thread. B) They just made a game for the gp2x and now you are fighting about it? ;) Be optimistic about their next release, it will be awesome. :D

P.S. Can you pm me the graphics? I might help you out a bit... :)

Back