Wind And Water: Puzzles Battles Final Demo!

Tobriand said:
I must say, I'm tempted. I'll try and make sure I play the demo tomorrow; £10 I can afford, for once!
Hope you like it! :D I'm sure at least you'll be laughing for a while ;)!

Oh, and here some sprites from people who already preordered! :)

More info at this topic: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=37642

sprites2_x2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
prairiefire:

Glad you liked your sprite! As soon as the third row is finished you'll be joining the picture ;)

norm:

Thank you very much for your support! :D

I've sent a PM to A r k but it doesn't appear in my sent items box :blink: So in case of an error, here are my questions again....

- How can I pay per credit card (VISA)? I've got no Paypal account.
- Is it still possible to get a personalized W&W sprite?

Thanks for your help, can't wait to preorder the game :)

Bluntman said:
I've sent a PM to A r k but it doesn't appear in my sent items box :blink: So in case of an error, here are my questions again....

- How can I pay per credit card (VISA)? I've got no Paypal account.
- Is it still possible to get a personalized W&W sprite?

Thanks for your help, can't wait to preorder the game :)
Hi! Thanks in advance for your support :)

PM's don't appear in your sent box so don't worry, I received it :p

Search for a "continue checkout" part when PayPal asks you for login. You will then be able to pay through credit card. You will have to create a new PayPal account, I think.

Oh and, everyone who preorders has a personalized sprite :D

Just tried the demo en route back from work - definitely polished enough to give you my money lol. At least, when I've got my wallet nearby. Very very fun game, though :)

Tobriand said:
Just tried the demo en route back from work - definitely polished enough to give you my money lol. At least, when I've got my wallet nearby. Very very fun game, though :)

Have you seen the personalized sprites? There are some in our website (www.wind-water.net), and we'll be posting more some days before closing the preorder.

I pre-ordered it a while ago, but still haven't sent in a picture for the sprite. Is it too late for that?

PSyMastR said:
I pre-ordered it a while ago, but still haven't sent in a picture for the sprite. Is it too late for that?
Nope :D don't worry! Just send the picture and you'll get your sprite. (BTW, did you get the confirmation email? If not, it probably went to spam)

Everyone who preordered will get a personalized sprite, so you can take all the time that you need!

Just to make the clarification:

The preorder (which is for a limited time), includes the personalized sprite, no matter when you send your picture!

Back