Wind And Water: Puzzles Battles Final Demo!

Looks like everyone is happy with the work so far, I'm glad! :D

Enjoy it! You're not gonna get this from ANY other video game company ;)

Ravnos said:
When does this pre-order offer end? Cause I want a sprite, but I need to get a picture taken first.
No problem! You can preorder first and send your picture whenever you have it ready! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher said:
I should be preordering tomorrow. What resolution should the picture be?
Any size is fine, just don't make it too big! :D Actually, it's more important that it's in good quality and that we can see you clearly.

Oh, and thanks in advance!

No worries, take your time.

The sooner you send in your picture, the sooner you get your sprite to brag about it! :D

Aii, this game is so very pretty and fun. ^.^ Sadly I don't have much money at the moment, and thus will probably miss the pre-order bonus thingie, but I'll definitely buy this eventually. I really love puzzle games.

Oh, and...um...this is just silly curiousity on my part, but 風水 is 'feng shui', isn't it? If you don't mind telling me, how is 風水大戦 read? And 時空五行? I don't really know any Chinese, only Japanese, and while I can understand the meanings just fine, I was just curious as to how they're read in Chinese. Sorry to be a bother. ^^; I've gotten kind of dorkily interested in Chinese characters since I started studying Japanese. >.>

Alys said:
Aii, this game is so very pretty and fun. ^.^ Sadly I don't have much money at the moment, and thus will probably miss the pre-order bonus thingie, but I'll definitely buy this eventually. I really love puzzle games.

Oh, and...um...this is just silly curiousity on my part, but 風水 is 'feng shui', isn't it? If you don't mind telling me, how is 風水大戦 read? And 時空五行? I don't really know any Chinese, only Japanese, and while I can understand the meanings just fine, I was just curious as to how they're read in Chinese. Sorry to be a bother. ^^; I've gotten kind of dorkily interested in Chinese characters since I started studying Japanese. >.>
風水大戦 is read "Feng shui da zhan" (Chinese) and "Fuusui Taisen" (Japanese), and means "Wind&Water Grand Battle"

時空五行 is read "shi kong wu xing" (Chinese) and "jikuu gogyou" (Japanese), and means "Five Elements in Time and Space"

From the interview:

The full name, 時空五行 風水大戦 can be translated as "Wind and Water Grand Battle of the Five Elements in Time and Space”, which makes perfect sense in Asia. (Believe us, it sounds WAY cooler in those languages. Honest)

Wow, how do you doing all these nice looking Asian leters in the browser? I think my Keyboard hasn't the right keys for this :lol:

Aha, thank you. ^.^ I knew the meaning, as well as the Japanese readings, but was just curious as to how it was read in Chinese. Written Chinese is sort of interesting to me. ^_^ Sorry, I guess it was kind of a random question. Thanks for answering it anyway. ^_~ And it does indeed sound a good deal cooler when it's not in English. Somehow it reminds me of trying to translate hiougis in the Tales RPG series to good English ('真神煉獄殺' just doesn't quite work in English. At all. ;_;).

You can get around not having an Asian keyboard by using the Windows IME, fusion_power. ^.^ I'm not sure how Chinese and Korean text input works, but for Japanese you type romanised characters, and it auto-converts them as appropriate. There's a setting where you can input Japanese characters directly, too, but I'm far too familiar with English keyboard layouts to change.

Anyway, this is mega off-topic. >.> Sorry. I'll shut up now. ^^; Good luck with your game!

Alys said:
Aha, thank you. ^.^ I knew the meaning, as well as the Japanese readings, but was just curious as to how it was read in Chinese. Written Chinese is sort of interesting to me. ^_^ Sorry, I guess it was kind of a random question. Thanks for answering it anyway. ^_~ And it does indeed sound a good deal cooler when it's not in English. Somehow it reminds me of trying to translate hiougis in the Tales RPG series to good English ('真神煉獄殺' just doesn't quite work in English. At all. ;_;).

You can get around not having an Asian keyboard by using the Windows IME, fusion_power. ^.^ I'm not sure how Chinese and Korean text input works, but for Japanese you type romanised characters, and it auto-converts them as appropriate. There's a setting where you can input Japanese characters directly, too, but I'm far too familiar with English keyboard layouts to change.

Anyway, this is mega off-topic. >.> Sorry. I'll shut up now. ^^; Good luck with your game!
Naw don't worry, it's still about the game anyway :), btw there are some Japanese-style jokes inside the game (at the end of World B), if you haven't played the demo :D

And yeah, it's just the same OS with support for other keyboards ^^ though some keyboards (such as ours) have Asian characters printed on them!

Just buyed the preorder !

GREAT job guys, this game's a bomb !!!

Thanks !

paxl13

Knoxximus said:
ZOMG!! I'm sooooooo preordering as SOON as I get home from work. A R K and Yuan, u guys RAWK!
:D
That was fast :D!

Thanks for your support guys, and have your photos ready ;)

No, thank YOU for your support! ;)

And thanks everyone for the good comments!

Back