Release Preliminary Minetest pnd

Did you ever fix the flickering problem? I thought it might be because the FPS is displayed in the window title, as it flickers every time the FPS changes.

I can't remember what I've done at this point, but I know the flickering is still there. I will look into it once Cloudef gets an improved Irrlicht released so I can make sure I'm fixing the right problem in right place.

I can't remember what I've done at this point, but I know the flickering is still there. I will look into it once Cloudef gets an improved Irrlicht released so I can make sure I'm fixing the right problem in right place.

Well, I've played it, and the flickering only occurs when the displayed FPS changes.

I am not certain if you are aware of that Irrlicht has there own openGLES implantation located here <--SVN. It is a bit out of date but I may be of some assistance in porting Minetest over to Pandora.

I am not certain if you are aware of that Irrlicht has there own openGLES implantation located here <--SVN. It is a bit out of date but I may be of some assistance in porting Minetest over to Pandora.
This is what I started with, but I've been hoping the changes Cloudef has put in(and hopefully will put in) will fix some of the issues by being optimized for the Pandora specifically.

Is this still being worked on at all? Just wondering, as I love this game, it's an excellent alternative to Minecraft.

Is this still being worked on at all? Just wondering, as I love this game, it's an excellent alternative to Minecraft.

I am not actively working on this. Decided I wasn't sure how much further I could go with the time I had without Cloudef's help optimizing the Irrlicht engine. If I had more experience on this level of programming and/or had the time to learn how to debug graphics performance issues, I'd have worked on it. If Cloudef does end up making further Irrlicht changes, I can pick this back up and see if I can also make some of the control options/changes too.

Back