Post Your Handheld Collections!!

TwoHeadedBoy said:
It might be my eyesight, but I think I saw a blue PSP in Woolworths yesterday. I think. Can't be bothered checking, as anything about the PSP usually makes me fall asleep, and I'm aiming for an all-nighter tonight.
Oh really? You know what? I saw a BLACK DS lite today! And you know what's even more strange? On my own desk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Miika said:
TwoHeadedBoy said:
It might be my eyesight, but I think I saw a blue PSP in Woolworths yesterday. I think. Can't be bothered checking, as anything about the PSP usually makes me fall asleep, and I'm aiming for an all-nighter tonight.
Oh really? You know what? I saw a BLACK DS lite today! And you know what's even more strange? On my own desk!

There really isn't any reason for that comment... <_<

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Miika said:
TwoHeadedBoy said:

There really isn't any reason for that comment... <_<

Yeah, that was rude. Don't do that again.

I'm far too lazy to go and take photos of my stuff (my camera doesn't work too well for up-close objects anyway) so I'll just list it:
GP32
GP2X
DS
GBA
GBC
GB
Lynx 2
Gameking
Wonderswan (Final Fantasy pack)
Gamegear
Neo Geo Pocket

Then I guess you could count the Gamekids Advance (which does have an LCD game but it most a very small NES clone), TV boy 2 and Pocket PC (Axim X5) but they're a bit different really :). I've never really bin as into handheld stuff as 'proper' consoles (got an MVS 1F the other day for £27 inc. P&P).

Orkie said:
I'm far too lazy to go and take photos of my stuff (my camera doesn't work too well for up-close objects anyway) so I'll just list it:
GP32
GP2X
DS
GBA
GBC
GB
Lynx 2
Gameking
Wonderswan (Final Fantasy pack)
Gamegear
Neo Geo Pocket

Then I guess you could count the Gamekids Advance (which does have an LCD game but it most a very small NES clone), TV boy 2 and Pocket PC (Axim X5) but they're a bit different really :). I've never really bin as into handheld stuff as 'proper' consoles (got an MVS 1F the other day for £27 inc. P&P).
erm, not psp?

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Yeah, that was rude. Don't do that again.
To answer your kinda question, yeah they now sell blue psps. And yeah, they are sexy, And yeah, PG is gonna reply to DCGM with a one word answer.

OK, I've just noticed the worst typo I've ever done in my post... 'bin' instead of 'been' :(.

You seem to be under the impression that everyone wants a psp. He didn't list one. Therefore he doesn't have one ;)
Its funny thats so many people think the psp is shit..
I have been playing it more than my gp2x lately! (and much more than my ds, if anything ds is shit)
I really like the psp and so I think everyone should want one
would someone please explain what is wrong with it!?

</one word>

purple_goat said:
You seem to be under the impression that everyone wants a psp. He didn't list one. Therefore he doesn't have one ;)
I have been playing it more than my gp2x lately! (and much more than my ds, if anything ds is shit)

</one word>

A: No one here has said the PSP is shit. He just DIDNT LIST ONE.
B: I'm thrilled you feel the DS is shit. It wasn't OK for Angel to come here and say it, and it isn't right for you. Go state your opinion somewhere where it wont cause a ruckus. Thanks.
C: I'm also thrilled you like your psp, and therefore think everyone should "want" one because of that. Jesus.
D: No, no one explain what's wrong with it. Kindly ask a mod to unlock the NINETY BAJILLION PSP VS DS THREADS and maybe someone there can answer it.

Thanks in advance.

Back on topic- I want a friggin microvision but now there aren't any good auctions on ebay :(

purple_goat said:

</one word>

A: No one here has said the PSP is shit. He just DIDNT LIST ONE.
B: I'm thrilled you feel the DS is shit. It wasn't OK for Angel to come here and say it, and it isn't right for you. Go state your opinion somewhere where it wont cause a ruckus. Thanks.
C: I'm also thrilled you like your psp, and therefore think everyone should "want" one because of that. Jesus.
D: No, no one explain what's wrong with it. Kindly ask a mod to unlock the NINETY BAJILLION PSP VS DS THREADS and maybe someone there can answer it.

Thanks in advance.

Back on topic- I want a friggin microvision but now there aren't any good auctions on ebay :(

A: I was talking more general
B: sorry
C: thank you, and everyone I know who has one, loves it (5-10 people, too lazy to count)
D: :( I was actually hoping for an answer..

you welcome (?)

Please stop being such an idiot and trying to cause trouble. As daclassicgamingmaster said, I didn't say anything about the PSP. I don't have one - it's too expensive for me that's all. I've played on one and while it's OK for some stuff, It's not worth the huge sum of money I'd have to pay out at once when I could be buying more interesting things regularly for a lot less.

Orkie said:
Please stop being such an idiot and trying to cause trouble. As daclassicgamingmaster said, I didn't say anything about the PSP. I don't have one - it's too expensive for me that's all. I've played on one and while it's OK for some stuff, It's not worth the huge sum of money I'd have to pay out at once when I could be buying more interesting things regularly for a lot less.
alright,
and I am not trying to cause trouble,
I just really want to know from some one who has both ds and psp and likes ds better
why they don't like psp (in as close to a sentence as possible)

but fine..

purple_goat said:
Orkie said:
alright,
I just really want to know from some one who has both ds and psp and likes ds better

but fine..

DS games more fun. Okay?

Would you get the fu‭ck out of this thread already? That has been discussed AD NAUSEUM and it has no place here. It's completely subjective anyway, and you know that.

THANKS.

Back on topic (again): Has anyone here ordered from renchi.com? I got some ds lite shit coming and I want to know about how long I'll be waiting :unsure:

lubidog said:
purple_goat said:
Orkie said:
alright,

but fine..

DS games more fun. Okay?

ooh, I guess thats arguable but I will take it as an answer,, thanks :)

New one coming, yay.

Still looking for:

Gamate
Microvision (good bundles)
Game Master
Game Theory Admiral
Game King (I or II)

Anyone have these and willing to sell them to a collector? Drop me a PM :)

Back on topic (again): Has anyone here ordered from renchi.com? I got some ds lite shit coming and I want to know about how long I'll be waiting :unsure:
Yes, I just ordered a leather slip case for my DS Lite ... they have TONS of stuff there. Anyways, they shipped it today, so Ill likely have it by next week (registered airmail ... $5.92 shipping)

*edit: updated the shipping cost (was cheaper than I thought)

TelcoLou said:
Yes, I just ordered a leather slip case for my DS Lite ... they have TONS of stuff there. Anyways, they shipped it today, so Ill likely have it by next week (registered airmail ... $6.95 shipping)

Is that the case with the feminine metal buckle on the clip? :p

I have the Hori soft case, it's quite excellent. Lots of room :)

:lol: ... no, it's this one.

ndslsliponleatherpouchbgx7.jpg

... I have a similar one for my GBAsp. I like the minimalistic design, and dead bovine skin material ;)

Back