Post Your Handheld Collections!!

Nova posted on Jul 6 2006 at 09:44 PM said:
Argh, i have found an amazing handheld, only one on ebay, but I don't know whether i can strech me budget to it....

...need to ponder.
post it or PM me. Im curious now.

ps: just randomly came into a cool hundred bucks (im weird like that), so it's ebay time once again.

this time, say, microvision????????

edit: are you referring to that G&W nova? cuz you need to research out the rare ones first....

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 7 2006 at 02:49 AM said:
Nova posted on Jul 6 2006 at 09:44 PM said:
Argh, i have found an amazing handheld, only one on ebay, but I don't know whether i can strech me budget to it....

...need to ponder.

edit: are you referring to that G&W nova? cuz you need to research out the rare ones first....

Lol, no i'm definitely not, i think 15 quid is well within 'me budget'

your probably not going to find a boxed supervision or a supervison that doesn't have a couple dings here or there. I'd go for it.

Also, microvisions aren't that expensive either, if you don't already have one, with $100 i'd definetly go for a Turbo Express.

Angel posted on Jul 7 2006 at 09:07 AM said:
your probably not going to find a boxed supervision or a supervison that doesn't have a couple dings here or there. I'd go for it.

Also, microvisions aren't that expensive either, if you don't already have one, with $100 i'd definetly go for a Turbo Express.
Already have an express. With that awesome TV tuner might I add :rolleyes:

I have the tare panda gunpey special version of the original wonderswan. Im trying to find some other special editions for the WS color and swancrystal :lol:

In other news, im struggling to find a case for my game.com. Do you have something that fits it, or any ideas what to buy?

I want the chocobo version wonderswan, but I have yet to ever lay my eyes on one.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 7 2006 at 03:43 PM said:
I have the tare panda gunpey special version of the original wonderswan. Im trying to find some other special editions for the WS color and swancrystal :lol:

In other news, im struggling to find a case for my game.com. Do you have something that fits it, or any ideas what to buy?

I don't think there ever was a case made for the game.com. I actually have mine displayed and it never leaves my house. You'd need something large, like a padfolio or something or a small duffel, the game.com is a beast.

I googled for about 10 minutes trying to find a case, and it turns out they did make one....unfortunately, they're rarer than the adventurevision ;)

Im gonna keep looking at camera and video game shops. It needs to be thin, yet long enough to hold the system, plus have a small pouch for games. Quite oddly shaped indeed ;). Im bound to find a case eventually though.

Hmmm. What are the dimentions of a game.com?

Adventurevision! :p

List what you have, and we can tell you what to get.

gameboy
gameboy pocket
gameboy light
gameboy color
gameboy advance
gameboy advance SP
gameboy micro
game axe
Lynx I
Lynx II
game gear
nomad
turbo express
psp
ds
wonderswan
gp32 BLU+
gp32 FLU
gp2x
game.com
neo geo pocket color

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. It's getting increasingly difficult to remember them all lol.

i think there was something "special" about that particular supervision. It looks exactly like mine, even made by Watara, but mine does not have the leg things like the one in the auction had.

I'm starting to get into old computers, bought a ton of stuff for the TI-99/4a that i just acquired, and also starting to beef up my Neo Geo CD collection, so no money going to portables for a while for me.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 7 2006 at 07:09 PM said:
I googled for about 10 minutes trying to find a case, and it turns out they did make one....unfortunately, they're rarer than the adventurevision ;)

Im gonna keep looking at camera and video game shops. It needs to be thin, yet long enough to hold the system, plus have a small pouch for games. Quite oddly shaped indeed ;). Im bound to find a case eventually though.

I got my game.com for Christmas when they were brand new, back in 1997. Loved Batman & Robin at the time, but now prefer Lights Out. Picked up about 6 more games for it when I went to America in 2000 (the only place I ever saw ANY games for it anywhere).

Anyway, the point is, the system came with a little book (a catelogue, if you will, and if indeed that is how it's spelt). It listed all the available games and also revealed that, yes, there IS a game.com carry case available. Also, official earphones, adaptors, link cables etc. But I've found that keeping the original packaging works well as a carry case. A sturdy cardboard box (it even has a little plastic handle on the top!), it holds the game.com, two games, and since the game.com has two cartridge slots, this obviously means I can take FOUR games out with me! Not that I ever leave the house with the damn thing...

Just thought you'd be interested.

THE FRUITS OF MY LABOR!

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

a custom game.com case! wootsauce!

Back