Post Your Handheld Collections!!

and for something you'll never use. trust me, you won't be leaving the house with this thing anytime soon, i'm sure if you need to go somewhere that you need a game to pass the time, you won't be taking the game.com

Angel posted on Jul 10 2006 at 09:04 AM said:
and for something you'll never use. trust me, you won't be leaving the house with this thing anytime soon, i'm sure if you need to go somewhere that you need a game to pass the time, you won't be taking the game.com
BLACK AND WHITE CALCULATOR SCREENS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
iignotus posted on Jul 10 2006 at 02:35 PM said:

Stolen from Iorgy.

Nova posted on Jul 10 2006 at 09:38 AM said:
iignotus posted on Jul 10 2006 at 02:35 PM said:

Stolen from Iorgy.
What's a lorgy?

Iori= kick ass character from the KOF series on Neo geo. Though I prefer Billy/Andy/King myself. He also kicks ass on Neo Geo pockets SNK vs Capcom Match of the Millenium.

OROCHI POWER!!!! if i weren't at work i'd be playing KOF 97 on my Neo geo cd.

Iorgy, i'm not sure what that is so i'm going to assume it was a mispelling of Iori :)

I have no other means to store the system. I needed something, so this will do.

Plus a friend makes really sick iron-on patches for 2 bucks for me, and im having one that says "game.com" made.

I really need a job ;)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 10 2006 at 06:03 PM said:
Angel posted on Jul 10 2006 at 01:59 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 7 2006 at 01:49 AM said:
ps: just randomly came into a cool hundred bucks (im weird like that),

Drug dealing is a job
I actually sell my ass at the corner of 42nd street.
Thats my territory bitch :p

You're still in contact with that patch lady?

PSyMastR posted on Jul 11 2006 at 03:45 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 10 2006 at 06:03 PM said:
Angel posted on Jul 10 2006 at 01:59 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 7 2006 at 01:49 AM said:
ps: just randomly came into a cool hundred bucks (im weird like that),

Drug dealing is a job
I actually sell my ass at the corner of 42nd street.
Thats my territory bitch :p

You're still in contact with that patch lady?

no, this dudes my friend from camp. He makes them professionally and they look pretty sick.

New addition:

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

Special edition Digimon wonderswan. Very rare. First one I've seen on ebay.

digimon was a rip-off pokemon
and if i remember well, they would only evolve for a few seconds, then become like level one after a fight
still digimon was pretty good

pantera6 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 04:08 PM said:
Except that they both ran in Japan at the same time, and Digimon was created first. But other than that, you're totally right.

Looks pretty neat. How good is the Wonder Swan (as in games and stuff)? Been considering getting a color one or something as I've seen them pretty cheap.

Thomas Dequinas posted on Jul 15 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
Looks pretty neat. How good is the Wonder Swan (as in games and stuff)? Been considering getting a color one or something as I've seen them pretty cheap.
well, the experienced of mine had founded that you canted understood it be in japan!! waf :rolleyes: !!!!!

me thinksed they are gooded :) !!!!!!!!

(yes I want answers ;) )

pantera6 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 04:08 PM said:
and if i remember well, they would only evolve for a few seconds, then become like level one after a fight
still digimon was pretty good
No, digimon started as a ripoff of tomagichi, then went into a ripoff of pokemon, then after went into a ripoff of something else. Im not sure what.

Thomas Dequinas posted on Jul 15 2006 at 05:38 PM said:

I have 2 Wonderswan "SwanCrystals." The screen is not lit in any form. You must be around a good light. Great for day light. I really like mine. There are some good fighters on the system. One Piece Swan Colosseum is a very good fighter. (A must Have IMO) Two more are the Guilty Gear 1 & 2. "Pocket Gem Fighter" is great even though it is in black and white. Klonoa, if you have ever played it, is easy to pick up and play. They are all in Japanese except for a few. There is a Digimon one that is in English. Puyu Puyu, Bust-a-move/Puzzle bobble and other games like that don't need any translation. All of the Digimon fighters are easy to play. I have around 10 games. I have found it a very enjoyable little system.

Back