Release PolloPollo, out now!

I think I had this same issue when I bought Aroro Rift. Went to buy this, but the payment screen is coming up in non-english for me. will hold off for now.

Edit. For this this I checked and I think Blackcurtain had to set his language in paypal to english, but for him/her it kept changing back.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Geca brilliant move, hopefully people will buy this now, maybe you should put something like DRM free at the top of the description.

Okay, bought.

I was tempted to buy it when it was released but since one had to transfer two files from/to an email client (which is on a different machine here) it seemed to complicated.

BTW if you have never used Paypal before with your browser i.e. no cookie is set then the dialog for paynent is in a foreign (spanish, portuguese?) language like mentioned before.

A2000

I think one can't change this. It seems that it is just set to the sellers language as a default and set to the buyers language when he first let Paypal set it's cookie.

I also thank you for removing the DRM measures. I'll likely buy this early next month assuming I've received my system by then.

I would pay a lot extra for an official box and SD card to be shipped, but as it is I'm probably going to build a box way more sturdy than needed myself.

I bought this one to support your move to DRM-less distribution.

Not yet tested, I'll report on that later on.

BTW I wouldnt worry much about piracy here. That's not the minding here.

The only guy that would do it is probably that ebay rogue seller. and look how his "services" are seen by the community.

EDIT: played a bit today.

Good game, nice graphics.

I would prefer the pieces to go down a bit faster when using the down button.

Using R to quit is a bit annoying ( I accidentay it that button while playing) Select is enough imho.

[Removed by author]

Just bought and played briefly. Wonderful game and graphics.

Similar impression as sebt3. A few minor issues that would make it perfect

1) right shoulder kills with no warning a real bubble burster. I was entering a high score and hit right shoulder by mistake.

2) falls a little slow but not slow enough when left and right seems a little touchy and could get lined up in time. So, controls could be fine tuned (maybe even by user?)

3) Full screen like PSP

4) highscores don't seem to allow flipping between different modes for reveiw (have to wait)

NEWS:

Finally we decide to change the price of the game PolloPollo to only 0.99 €.

This is the final price of the game. We hope more users can play the game.

Thanks to all the people who supported our game.

That's good news, although I don't think price was an obstacle before!

Anyone can buy the full Pandora repo commercial software collection for 2 pounds, 1 euro and 3 dollars, it's not a huge amount of money.

As for me I would buy new commercial games for Pandora regardless of the price (almost), to keep my collection complete...

Maybe I'll add a $20 or $100 game to the repo, and see if anyone buys it...

Anyhow, thanks for supporting Pandora with your games!

Back