Pollo Pollo

Hello.

Finally the game is ready to be sell, but the official sales page is not yet finished.

For the moment, if you want to buy the game, you just have to send me a PM telling me what version you want,
and you make the transfer by PayPal to the following email:

benudigital@gmail.com

I remember, the game prize is 3 euros if you want the version for one of the 3 consoles (GP2X Wiz, Caanoo or OpenPandora), if you want more than one version, the other versions will cost more only 1 euro for each new version.

When Toni (Digital Benu), confirm the payment, I send to you the download link by PM.

The first time you execute the game, you will see a serial number on the screen, it can be exported to an external file called 'Serial.txt' pressing the 'L' button (in any of the 3 consoles).
You send me the serial and I reply you with the registration file 'PolloPollo.reg', you need to copy this file to the game folder, now the game is working (only on your console).

If you have any doubt, ask me.

The release comes with the game, covers and manual in PDF format, you can print and make the Game Box using Cartoon, or just print a DVD cover to put on a DVD Box (also included).

PS: You can also purchase the Pandora version from Pandora repo, tomorrow I will try to put the page online.

Thanks to all clients :)
Enjoy!

Hey Geca, I currently don't have my Pandora, but want to purchase the game for all 3 of my systems (caanoo, wiz and Pandora), should I wait until I get my pandora back and do it all at once?

You can purchase the game when you want, I send you the reg file for Pandora in the future when you run it on your Pandora. Is not a problem buying the game before you got the console to get later the reg file. Thanks.

Back