Release PolloPollo, out now!

Geca

Website
www.gecasoft.no.sapo.pt
The original PSP Puzzle Game 'PolloPollo' comes now for Open Pandora.

You can buy PolloPollo on Pandora repo:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=PolloPollo

The prize is 3 euros, include the Game, BOX / DVD /SD Covers, and 52 pages manual, on PDF.

pp08.png
pp10x.png

fotoscajas01.jpg

Features

- 1P & 2P mode (in the same console).

- G.M: Story Mode 1P/1PVS.2P/1PVS.CPU/1P PolloMania (unlockable).

- Languages: English/Spanish/Portuguese

- 3 levels of difficulty

- 3 chars to select in '1P Story Mode' and 8 in 'VS mode' (3 of them unlockables)

- 3 independent Game mode Hiscore Tables.

- Graphics, music, voice and video FX completely original, created exclusively for this game.

IMPORTANT-DRM System

Registration process:

The first time you execute the game, you will see a serial number on the screen, it can be exported to an external file called 'Serial.txt' pressing the 'L' button

(is exported to the game folder: SD/pandora/appdata/PolloPollo).

You need to send the file 'Serial.txt' (and your name or nickname) to the follow email:

geca_portugal@yahoo.com

Soon as possible, I reply you with the registration file 'PolloPollo.reg', you need to copy this file to the game folder (SD/pandora/appdata/PolloPollo).

Now the game is working normally. Remember it is a game license by unique PolloPollo/OpenPandora.

Your reg file is personal, it's recommended you make a Backup from this file, in case your SD crash or you format the SD, is not guaranteed send it back again in the future.

With the registration file 'PolloPollo.reg', I send you a download link with a rar file, the rar includes again the Game on pnd, and the covers/manual in PDF format, you can print and make the Game Box using Cartoon, or just print a DVD cover to put on a DVD Box (also included).

wait, seriously? you really get a "retail" box pictures with the purchase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heared of this game before but it looks very nice and polished. :) Good to see some commercial Games on the Pandora, this also could convince newDevs to take a look at our Handheld for porting/coding their games. ^^

Bought it now. Looking forward to the reg file so I can play it on the Pandora.

I did! I have even sent the email to geca with the serial generated by the .pnd.

But for some reason it is still showing zero downloads at the repo.

I want to buy it, but I need to wait until the prototype production run is over, as my main Pandora will get a new PCB from Germany for hardcore testing :)

Thanks Geca, the game is working fine with the reg file you sent.

Excellent game by the way! Very polished, nice videos, good song, and the game play is very smooth on the Pandora.

Also the covers and manuals are very nice with the Pandora logo.

Thanks for this game. Definitly worth the 3 bucks :)

Just purchased and looking forward to getting it activated. (I'm on a mobile connection so I haven't downloaded it yet.) I see there are still only a few purchases on the repo. I wonder if the DRM system has put people off? And if so, is it the presence of DRM itself, or the rather fiddly method of validating the game?

Geca, do you think you could automate the system at all? Assuming a Pandora is online, perhaps the app itself could send the email, receive the reply, place the reg file, and also send a copy to the user's email address for safekeeping.

Just a suggestion on the purchase process too: After confirming the Paypal payment, could you set it up so it takes you back to the repo page? That would streamline it a little.

[edit] Email sent, a couple more comments on the registration process. I know I'm saying a lot about this, but I think it should be just a little easier to get up and running. At the first screen when the serial is presented, I thought I had to write the serial down. Then I remembered there was a way to dump it to file, but I had to come back to the forum to find out what to do. There should be a message on screen saying:

Press L (shoulder button) to copy serial number to /appdata/pollopollo/serial.txt

Once I had the text file, I had to come to the forum again to find out the email address. serial.txt should include this line:

Email this file to geca_portugal@yahoo.com

:)

Sorry for the incovenience, I email you expaining why you don't get a fast reg file.

The true is, due to poor sells, I forgot to get with me the reg generator xD

But in the future I don't forget to get the program with me at the office to repply fast requests, it's a promess...

An automatic generated reg file is planned at the beginning, but due to the actual situation, I won't spent more time programming stuff's for this game.

I have a lot of work to complete the game, and I don't get the minimum of compensation.

Anyway, the official page for the game is comming very soon, and you can buy any of the 3 version on the oficial site.

Thanks.

Thanks Geca, I'm up and running. The production quality is really nice. :) Chickens are always funny for some reason. It's a shame it's only 4:3 but I think I've given you enough constructive criticism for one week. :p

I hope more people give this a go.

you can actually switch to full screen (stretched) when in the main menu I think its by pressing 1 on the keyboard ... if I remember correctly that is.

Back