Please I beg your forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hakmanplayer

I have not felt at ease one day since I was banned from this forum that i did cherish so. I was deeply hurt to be banned suddenly and lashed out totally improperly to say the least.

i have had many,many personal problems and yes i can make excuses until the sun goes down .

I don't expect anyone here to forget but maybe to forgive a bit? At least not to be banned immediately.??

I want to apologize for all my evil insinuations, outbursts, immaturity and just for being a genuine asshole.

I am human and I do have feelings and my blood bleeds red and my poop smells like yours.

To all I offended,,once again and for the final time, I am ALL APOLOGIES.

Alerino, Gotwake, Craigix, Evildragon, Prometheus, Sony, Blue P ,Pickle, Asmos, Wizard Stan [real biggie apology there], Milkshake, FaeMinx. There are many others.....I did not mean to hurt.

Wishing the big C on anyone is not what I really mean't. I was so hurt to be banned without forewarning it flipped my lid.

I think Hitler is a great name for a car you hate.

Would you believe I own 2 Pandoras now and have become really good with using emulators/ROMS like a human being instead of an angry chimp??!!

PLEASE, PLEASE forgive me. i miss this forum and it was sooooo helpful.

I will never ever lash out again,,,unless you need muscle for the CC problem :)

This forum is a god sent for me as for others. I love my Pandoras and really would be devastated if anything ever happened to them or OP!!!

OP is a Rolls ROYCE , top self company and just having trouble dealing with some of the realities of business i suppose. The potential is oozing and I believe things will be much better.

Again I so want to be a member of this community .

Please let me in again,

Regards and hopefully not to little to late,

hakmanplayer.

Quoted for evidence.

I have not felt at ease one day since I was banned from this forum that i did cherish so. I was deeply hurt to be banned suddenly and lashed out totally improperly to say the least.

i have had many,many personal problems and yes i can make excuses until the sun goes down .

I don't expect anyone here to forget but maybe to forgive a bit? At least not to be banned immediately.??

I want to apologize for all my evil insinuations, outbursts, immaturity and just for being a genuine asshole.

I am human and I do have feelings and my blood bleeds red and my poop smells like yours.

Alerino, Gotwake, Craigix, Evildragon, Prometheus, Sony, Blue P ,Pickle, Asmos, Wizard Stan [real biggie apology there], Milkshake, FaeMinx. There are many others.....I did not mean to hurt.

Wishing the big C on anyone is not what I really mean't. I was so hurt to be banned without forewarning it flipped my lid.

Would you believe I own 2 Pandoras now and have become really good with using emulators/ROMS like a human being instead of an angry chimp??!!

This forum is a god sent for me as for others. I love my Pandoras and really would be devastated if anything ever happened to them or OP!!!

OP is a Rolls ROYCE , top self company and just having trouble dealing with some of the realities of business i suppose. The potential is oozing and I believe things will be much better.

Please let me in again,

hakmanplayer.

I forgive you, but I can't promise everyone else to forgive (and forget) as easy as I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoted for evidence.

yes i have 2 now.

Please let me in again,

hakmanplayer.
I forgive you, but I can't promise everyone else to forgive (and forget) as easy as I do.

Please let me in again,

hakmanplayer.

I think perhaps updating your Pandora video series would go a long ways towards acceptance in the community again.

Well I am glad just to be back on and hopefully not temporarily.

This forum is like a safe house for me. I realize I slapped too many people in the face who really tried to help me.

Actually I was shocked that I was able to get back in at all.

I deleted all the videos but if you all want me to make a + review I will do so tonight??

Is this the consensus?

I know how to make it not like a Ultraman Japanese flick,,,,dubbed english. :)

Well, this is an unexpected turn of events...

Hakmanplayer, we all make mistakes. Your fit of rage was one of the more intense I've seen around here and there was a lot of hatred towards you at the time. I tried to urge people to calm down a bit, but that was fighting an uphill battle. As Sony already mentioned, not everyone might forget and forgive that easily.

I wasn't directly wronged or targeted by you (though your Brain Cancer comment was all encompassing enough to include me as well). However, I believe that your apology is sincere and hope that your actions will reflect that over time. Please handle matters differently next time such a thing occurs.

That said, I forgive you. Welcome back to the community.

my poop smells like yours.

Right, if that's the case then I don't want to worry you but you really need to get yourself to the Doctor's soon - again, not to worry you but it's a condition that can get quite nasty if you don't get it treated early on.

All the best with that.

D.

There's a common saying on the Internet; "I'll be nicer if you be smarter." Thankfully, you seem to have your head screwed on correctly this time around. Welcome back.

Well, this is an unexpected turn of events...

Hakmanplayer, we all make mistakes. Your fit of rage was one of the more intense I've seen around here and there was a lot of hatred towards you at the time. I tried to urge people to calm down a bit, but that was fighting an uphill battle. As Sony already mentioned, not everyone might forget and forgive that easily.

I wasn't directly wronged or targeted by you (though your Brain Cancer comment was all encompassing enough to include me as well). However, I believe that your apology is sincere and hope that your actions will reflect that over time. Please handle matters differently next time such a thing occurs.

That said, I forgive you. Welcome back to the community.
Thank you with all my heart.

There's a common saying on the Internet; "I'll be nicer if you be smarter." Thankfully, you seem to have your head screwed on correctly this time around. Welcome back.
Thanks Blue for everything,, you tried man :)

my poop smells like yours.

Right, if that's the case then I don't want to worry you but you really need to get yourself to the Doctor's soon - again, not to worry you but it's a condition that can get quite nasty if you don't get it treated early on.

All the best with that.

D.
I have and will continue.

I am well now.

Well, as you started to make comments on a lot of other pandoravideos and started to call ed a nazi all the time, I got really angry. But it was good, that you deleted videos and comments afterwards.

Maybe you won't get help from everyone anymore, but sure, you can work your way back into this community.

Good luck with that and I an glad, that ed didn't take this too personally. He is a good guy, as is craig.

So: Welcome back, I guess...

Well, as you started to make comments on a lot of other pandoravideos and started to call ed a nazi all the time, I got really angry. But it was good, that you deleted videos and comments afterwards.

Maybe you won't get help from everyone anymore, but sure, you can work your way back into this community.

Good luck with that and I an glad, that ed didn't take this too personally. He is a good guy, as is craig.

So: Welcome back, I guess...
Thanks Mcobit. You contribute so much here and i always appreciate and like your pnds!!!

They all are good guys but i was the ogre.

Every vow you break. Every smile you fake, every claim you stake. I'll be watching you

lol
I love the POLICE!!!

ALERINO your a good man and i am really sorry for all the crap I threw at you.

Please let me in again,

hakmanplayer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it is you and not somebody messing, then I really do not care about you or your apologies

you have done it all before.

Me, I just let people know if they piss me off, ask Sony he will tell you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Please let me in again,

hakmanplayer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it is you and not somebody messing, in my book you can go fuck yourself after what you said online

and else where...........
Cas I figured you would never forgive me.

It is me. I can't say I blame you for your anger . I deserve your wrath.

All of my youtube videos were removed by me. I do not even have that username anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back