Pics From Mweston: Silk Screen Design

pelrun said:
My heart sank when I saw "First Batch" - it was like nails on a chalkboard, for my eyes. The '1' icon is perfectly understated.
Me too - it's the only thing I've seen so far in the entire process that I've felt really strongly against. I really like the '1' logo, and I think ONLY the first batch should be marked like this, if any at all. The "First Batch" in English looks terrible, regardless of the fact that it's true (and I speak as someone who's been following this for a LONG time and who placed his order within 10 minutes of getting the email about ordering).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, did not read 14 pages of everybody's idea's...

Is there any word from Mweston on what the silking now is going to be?

Polossatik said:
Sorry, did not read 14 pages of everybody's idea's...

Is there any word from Mweston on what the silking now is going to be?
And especialy how long it will take. :)
I don't want to read another delay message only because of the case-painting.

im really worried, we had enough of mould delays, if we sum up some extra n two weeks(tm) for this, we will end up with a long long delayed panda again

also still no news about this? im also worried on if are they gonna be able to do the silk screenning. whether angle position face edges texture issues come up.

fusion_power said:
And especialy how long it will take. :)
I don't want to read another delay message only because of the case-painting.

+1,000,000

I can see when the forum flamewars start, people use "Stfu I have my Pandora from the FIRST BATCH (means, I am correct)". :D

Calmatory said:
I can see when the forum flamewars start, people use "Stfu I have my Pandora from the FIRST BATCH (means, I am correct)". :D
I'll be saying "STFU I have my Pandora from the FIRST BACH(means, I am correct)." :D

borgqueenx said:
anyone already know what picture/design the pandora will have? ED or craig decided already?

Yeah id like to know too, hope they went with "First Batch"

We're still tweaking those :)
No worries: No delays to expect here, since such things are easy, we can even send the data in two days before the mass production starts :)

GizmoTheGreen said:
borgqueenx said:
anyone already know what picture/design the pandora will have? ED or craig decided already?

If you look at the poll here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50168-silk-screen-poll/ You can see that both MWeston and Craigix voted for the '1' Hopefully they will go with Kagato's very professional looking designs.

fischju2000 said:
GizmoTheGreen said:
borgqueenx said:

If you look at the poll here: http://www.gp32x.de...lk-screen-poll/ You can see that both MWeston and Craigix voted for the '1' Hopefully they will go with Kagato's very professional looking designs.

Not to be confused with "NWeston" and "CraigY" - both accounts apparently created purely to influence that particular vote. They both support the first option, the "First Batch" text. :eek:

EvilDragon said:
No worries: No delays to expect here, since such things are easy, we can even send the data in two days before the mass production starts :)
well send it tomorrow then. :)

may88 said:
EvilDragon said:
well send it tomorrow then. :)

im always afraid of then saying "its simple" OMG IT IS NOT!!!

has the area/positions of the inprints even tested?? please tell me you did,

plus im sad that hearing MP is still on halt and will be waitin two days(tm) more at least

C'mon, guys; these "Two *Fill in the blank* ™" jokes lost their funny ages ago. My excitement gets pulled down by these petty attempts of humor... Let alone that it's boring to read.

MrBlais said:
C'mon, guys; these "Two *Fill in the blank* ™" jokes lost their funny ages ago. My excitement gets pulled down by these petty attempts of humor... Let alone that it's boring to read.

i didnt intend it as a joke NO WAY!
i was just to bold my frustration on two __ delays (srry but mw said it they would require 2 days)

plus im really worried about the silkscreen thing since they still think it is a trivial minor issue like the PSU im afraid of more delays when almost out because they needed x days more before the PSU ships out

Back