Pics From Mweston: Silk Screen Design

Very nice, but I dont think the first batch mark should be so prominent though. Maybe a decal (no text), that subsequent batches will not.

Other then that, its great...

I like the "First Batch" mark, but it sounds kinda austere. I think we could come up with something more appealing. :)

"First Edition" was kinda tinged by the GP2X F-100. Can you guys think of anything else?

I love it :wub:

i think keeping the "first batch" text is pretty cool since this is more homebrew and less Sony.

Looks great, 'First Batch' is great - But is 'Hold' needed for the power button? Looks out of place.

It was brought up several times that first batchers wanted some sort of "this is a first batch" mark. I approve.

in addition...
While I dont like the text, First Edition sounds much better.

I like it, looks snazzy.

Regarding the first batch marking; "First Batch" is what we've called it all along - I like the idea of that being immortalised. :lol:

Although, for some reason I thought the USB 2.0 and USB OTG port were side by side, and the EXT port was in the middle (ie, swap the USB2.0 and EXT ports). No idea why I thought that though. Carry on.

Prometheus said:
I like it, looks snazzy.

Regarding the first batch marking; "First Batch" is what we've called it all along - I like the idea of that being immortalised. :lol:
Agreed. It's an idiom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that there is a mark indicating this is the first run.

I never realized that the L and R markers were upside down. It makes sense, I just never noticed that before.

Prometheus said:
I like it, looks snazzy.

Here here, a distinct part of it's charm that should, nay, must be preserved, a travesty to call it otherwise.

First Batch

fnczew.jpg

someone should photoshop little pandoras on a cookie sheet and write "first batch" :p

Gruso said:
In a few hours. :) I've already done one ninja-post from work today. I shouldn't push my luck.

And quick as a wink, atomicthumbs slipped in and made a new post

Perspectives kinda weird, and edited for the stupidest thing I've ever said

Back