Chocobo Crazy Championship [project] Screen Inside

Puck2099

Certified Guru
Website
www.gp32wip.com
Hi guys!

Puck2099, Neostalker and a secret programmer (xDD) present a new project for your GP32/GP2X handhelds. The name is "Chocobo Crazy Championship", a game based on the Chocobo Racing minigame in Final Fantasy 7. You ride a chocobo and take place in a horizontal-scrolled race, I know that it can be a strange racing game, but it will combine some of the best features of the Final Fantasy minigames.

Here is a possible design for the Start Screen. We're showing you more soon ;)

pantalla_inicio.png

Bye!

i think the chocobo's will look much nicer without any riders, in FF7 choco racing you only seen the choco's and no riders too.

fomit posted on Feb 1 2006 at 03:27 PM said:
Why do you people insist on double posting screenshots? It just makes things so much slower around here.
Haha hypocrite

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity posted on Feb 1 2006 at 03:37 PM said:
Why do you people insist on double posting screenshots? It just makes things so much slower around here.
Haha hypocrite
Anybody who can't spell hippocreet is a hippocreet.

nickspoon posted on Feb 1 2006 at 03:49 PM said:
Haha hypocrite
I think you'll realise your mistake, hypocrite

Ouch.

Goity posted on Feb 1 2006 at 07:26 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Feb 1 2006 at 03:49 PM said:
Haha hypocrite
I think you'll realise your mistake, hypocrite

Ouch.
I think you'll realise YOUR mistake. I am Grammar Nazi! As in, I would never misspell hypocrite by accident. Unless, of course, you weren't being serious. In which case, mindfuck!

Anyway, great work Puck2099, it looks like a really fun game to play an has already earnt its permanent place on my SD. :)

It would be cool to have diff chars to ride with like aerith, barret, or tifa and such. Just not a Redx on a chocobo, that would be wierd... :blink:

Too many clouds makes a rainy day. But I dont really mind it as long as its fun :)

Puck2099 posted on Feb 1 2006 at 09:30 PM said:
Please, let speak about the game, not about idiomatic discussions :(

Yeah, and why is always Goity, Sam or both of them involved in turning a thread into a spamming massacre?

Back