Chocobo Crazy Championship [project] Screen Inside

Drak posted on Feb 1 2006 at 07:38 PM said:
It would be cool to have diff chars to ride with like aerith, barret, or tifa and such. Just not a Redx on a chocobo, that would be wierd... :blink:

Too many clouds makes a rainy day. But I dont really mind it as long as its fun :)
Yeah, that would be good, as well as different coloured chocobos to upgrade to.

Quiest: Because I'm magic and stuff
Nickspoon: I really don't know where you're going with this, or where you started, what the hell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity posted on Feb 1 2006 at 08:49 PM said:
Drak posted on Feb 1 2006 at 07:38 PM said:
It would be cool to have diff chars to ride with like aerith, barret, or tifa and such. Just not a Redx on a chocobo, that would be wierd... :blink:

Too many clouds makes a rainy day. But I dont really mind it as long as its fun :)
Yeah, that would be good, as well as different coloured chocobos to upgrade to.

Quiest: Because I'm magic and stuff
Nickspoon: I really don't know where you're going with this, or where you started, what the hell?
OK, can we just agree that nobody's a hypocrite except fomit?

Drak posted on Feb 1 2006 at 08:38 PM said:

Yes, there will be at least 5 different characters, from several FF games :)

By the way, there will be also 6 different chocobos (different colours and stadistics) and several herbs that will increase or decrease chocobos' attributes :)

Regards

When I first saw the screenshot I thought it was awesome! It looks good and fun. Great job!

<offtopic>
Surprising
</offtopic>

lol2232 posted on Feb 1 2006 at 05:11 PM said:
When I first saw the screenshot I thought it was awesome! It looks good and fun. Great job!

<offtopic>
Surprising
</offtopic>
How dare you insult the 32! Take that!

I can't wait for a release. Judging from the screenshot, it looks fantastic :)

- Alex

Alex. posted on Feb 1 2006 at 10:18 PM said:
lol2232 posted on Feb 1 2006 at 05:11 PM said:

<offtopic>
Surprising
</offtopic>
How dare you insult the 32! Take that!

I can't wait for a release. Judging from the screenshot, it looks fantastic :)

- Alex

You won!

Puck2099 posted on Feb 1 2006 at 01:09 PM said:
Drak posted on Feb 1 2006 at 08:38 PM said:
It would be cool to have diff chars to ride with like aerith, barret, or tifa and such. Just not a Redx on a chocobo, that would be wierd...  :blink:

Too many clouds makes a rainy day. But I dont really mind it as long as its fun  :)

Yes, there will be at least 5 different characters, from several FF games :)

By the way, there will be also 6 different chocobos (different colours and stadistics) and several herbs that will increase or decrease chocobos' attributes :)

Regards

Sounds cool. A tidus rider... Terra Rider. :lol:

The Herb idea is interesting. :)

Man im a BIG TIME Final Fantasy VII fan, when is this releasing cause ill make a donation that day!!!

Looks great, I loved the mini game. :D
Are you going to add a campaign mode, or just a random race?

Curious for the characters. :p

be nice if you left the /images/ open to be edited, people could make new characters etc and mod the game a bit.

Back