Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things, give out a land line (you must for worldpay) and stop making new posts for each new thought that pops into your head!!!

My GOD, you are not a business man, are you.

Madness, just madness. Only a fool would buy from this bloke. Pay a little extra money, and save the stress. Best every time!

BTW. A friend of mine once showed me how he could obtain a passport to display online in less than three minutes.

Tench, anyone?

lubidog, your obviously not a buisness person, i can safly say i am because of how many systems i have sold to date, over 38 in 3 months so i think i can be proud of what i do, Im NOT posting things that pop into my head, i put a post on this forum saying i would show proof today & this is what im doing,

So you telling me i can forge a passport & take a picture of it with a written not of anyones liking???? of course i can (NOT),

All im doing is proving i sell systems, as i said before i dont care what people think of me as im sure others dont care what i think of them, its not about that,

i sold my systems from my website, from my local paper & from word of mouth, 12 systems went out to 4 businesses for their system upgrades & i even attended one business to set the networks up for them,

also 6 of the mentioned 38 systems were family related so call it 32 excluding friends & family

course i know what ping is, if you re read the post regarding it i asked if anyone knew how to get the ping down for online gaming

i will be posting pictures & more proof shortly so bear with me, once i post this info i have proved EVERYTHING & if thats not good enough then i give up!!!!!!

well sorry, i didn't know you had a rule on sending 2 posts in a row

ok cool, thats a good feature to know!, thank you :D

so honestly, so far what do everyone else think reagrding me, this matter & anything else in general?????

so wheres our picture dude!? and you didnt answer me about the specs, you may be loosing a customer!

your taking for ages with the pic, i can photo shop it with in that amont of time, we want to see a picture of you and your passport clearly on it, with a note, and shadows of the paper for extra security, if you dont show this you are loosing a willing customer, and i will only/most probably buy it if one of these guys get one, or get one at the same time so to say....

but if i get ripped of you will know whats gonna happen, il goto your house and ***l you :p thats sorted...

once again anwer the spec quistion or else customer is gone down the drain....

your choice really...

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 05:43 PM said:
ok cool, thats a good feature to know!, thank you :D

so honestly, so far what do everyone else think reagrding me, this matter & anything else in general?????
You must do some things in order that people don't get scared from buying from you.
1. Offer some sort of way of paying that has buyer protection. And doesn't have a huge wait. If
2. Offer full contact details, that include your mobile. number, your address, and you landline number.
Also sort out that problem with your ebay account in which you appear to have 2 addresses. If you are really planning to setup a shop, you can't really share an email account with your step sister can you.
3. Don't lie or change the facts. At all.
4. If you say you are gonna do something do it. (btw still no pictures?)
5. Keep an uptodate website - no crappy terms and conditions, that you have to ask for.
6. Sort out any problems or regrets with previous buyers, as they might come bac to haunt you.
7. Don't pull that "Data protection act" on people, it will only make you unpopular.
8. Don't keep referring to stuff unless you can prove it.
9. I have ran out of ideas. Good luck anyway!
edit: 10. Hey the other guys right, why exactly does it take you so long to get some pictures up.
11. Answer all the questions a buyer asks, don't "conveniently" not answer some of them. As you did many times to me.
speedyme2k5@aol.com is still in the source of your old contact me page.
12. Auctionchex is your friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back