Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check out your new website when it comes online, but if this has taught me anything, it is that I would prefer safety over down-right cheapness.

And, no-hard feelings I hope bargainbassment. I just have seen far too much to want to go on...
Maybe you are okay, but maybe I could lose alot of money.

hanz, i understand BUT & this is a big BUT!, you definitly would not have lost money from me, no way, specially when my mum is a solicitor & my uncle is a police officer in watford, i know the law & definitly wouldn't get on the illegal side of things

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 12:59 AM said:
loz the guru, well thanks for trusting me on that one!, everyone of these forums can see i have tried my bloody hardest to reassure people but it obviously wasn;t enough :(
No, it wasn't you. You were being very helpful, its just the stuff that happened.
Like the: getting suspended. sending letters to people, who I thought would reassure me and then did to the contrary.

You see, I have decided that it is not worth me risking this ammount of money...

And as I said in the email: a passport open in front of the PC you were building for me, would have been fine...

A passport or PC's on their own - to me do not prove anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
davey g, why? you a fish-keeper?!?!?, i try to keep computers & fish-keeping seperate as mixing them could give you an electric shock!!!!!!

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 01:02 AM said:
hanz, i understand BUT & this is a big BUT!, you definitly would not have lost money from me, no way, specially when my mum is a solicitor & my uncle is a police officer in watford, i know the law & definitly wouldn't get on the illegal side of things
Well you see that was one of the problems, you would always beable to back yourself up like that, but I could not check to see if it was true or not. :p

btw, gp32's are awesome, you should buy one, or the GPx2 when it comes out this november.

Heres a little tip for ebayers everywhere. If you unsure about teh item, ask tehm to take a photo of it with a specific word, chosen by you, clearly written on a piece of paper next to it. This ensures its a genuine picture without causing too much offence. Make it something random for extra security.

hanz, i have no problems sending you the details you required but it proberly don;t make any difference does it????

If there is ANY way you would like to carry this deal on then do tell me as i would love to carry on but not with the doubting me!!!!

same goes for you davey g

loz the guru, i think thats a pukka idea & i would be willing to do that!!!, that would prove im proper,

Any other ideas to put peoplas minds at rest is very very welcome!!!!!!

anyways, im off to bed so won;t reply anymore tonight, will reply tomorow to anything & everything, i'd love for you to get that person on these forums "onemillmurrey" or whatever his name is as i would show him up big time & prove hes a lier :D

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 01:07 AM said:
hanz, i have no problems sending you the details you required but it proberly don;t make any difference does it????

If there is ANY way you would like to carry this deal on then do tell me as i would love to carry on but not with the doubting me!!!!

same goes for you davey g
We will see.
I have been very very very confused ever since the beginning, so no longer give definite answers...
To much evidence, and I can't really check it. For eg. I would be interested to see whether this guy was lying about the police thing...
However not so sure how to find out. :p

Sorry that I did not tell you about this discussion on this forum earlier, maybe you would have been able to follow my frame of thought out better. And as you said it would have been more honest.

also, just for proof i am going to take pictures tomorrow of my systems im building & parts etc with a note next to it saying GP32 forums & post it on this forum, this will then show that the picture is NEW & that i ahve been truly honest all the time!, i hope this shows you all that im a good bloke!

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 29 2005 at 01:06 AM said:
Heres a little tip for ebayers everywhere. If you unsure about teh item, ask tehm to take a photo of it with a specific word, chosen by you, clearly written on a piece of paper next to it. This ensures its a genuine picture without causing too much offence. Make it something random for extra security.
Yeah thats sort of what I was thinking. Except I was gonna use a passport instead of a piece of paper.

hanz, dont worry about it, im not!, all i can do is try my best here,

I will post pictures tomorrow showing my systems i have here & parts i have for new systems, this is then all the proof you need,

"onemillmrrey" is talking crap regarding police, if this was true why hasnt any police knocked on my door??, i know people that work at my local police station so would know staright away if anything involed me was going on, it NOT, :D

hanz, i can also post a picture of my passport with a word of your liking to prove things, will this make a difference to you going ahead with this deal then????

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 01:18 AM said:
hanz, i can also post a picture of my passport with a word of your liking to prove things, will this make a difference to you going ahead with this deal then????
Probably...
(Really this is now in the hands of my parents)
Use the phrase (written on piece of paper):
"Look my Passport"

And also send me your normal phone number - I won't post it. :p

To be honest I can't be sure for certain until I can prove that it is you or leighton/onemillurray that are lying...
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

edit: I have to go to sleep now. Seriously badly.

i can prove its me & i can prove i have systems & that i build & sell them, i will do this tomorrow as im off to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zZzZz zZz Zz

well if this proves to be legit i may be willing to get one, maybe.... cause i was gonna buy a new pc anyway, and if i can get one for this price, then great! but il have to get it around august, please post specs again i cant remember them.... also can you send to the uk, if so, how much?

-thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back