Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pictures will be on here today as said earlier, i know the pictures will prove i sell systems & if your still not convinced then thats not my worry but at least i can say i tried my hardest to show you im proper,

Also for the record 7 people have NOT cancelled orders at all, 2 people have cancelled orders, davey g & hanz,

Regarding the specs, the specs are exactly as on the ebay auction unless you wanted anything changed????

the specs are below but if im not allowed these in a post then i will take them off as i havent looked at this forums rules?????:

AMD 64 4000+ "San-Diago" CPU (Currently best in the world)

MSI K8N PLATINUM MotherBoard - Socket 939

1GB (1024MB) DDR Corsair Memory

ENERMAX Noisetaker PSU 600 watt

1x 160GB Maxtor SATA Hardrive OR 2x 80GB SATA Drives

NVidia 6800GT Ultra , 256MB DDR3 AGPx8 DVI TV Out:

Graphic Card Features:

nVidia GeForce 6800 GT Chipset
350Mhz Engine Speed
256mb 2.0ns DDR3 RAM (1100mhz)
256bit Memory Bus
32Gb/s Bandwidth
2 x 400Mhz RAMDACs
AGP 2 x / 4x / 8x
Fan Cooling
SVHS / Composite Output
DVI Output (with VGA Adapter)
VGA Output
Includes WinDVD Software

LG 16X DAUL LAYER DVD REWRITER:

DVD Rewriter Features:

Interface: IDE

Read Speed: 40x (CD)/16x(DVD)

Write Speed: 40x(CD)/16X(DVD)/2.4x(DVD+R DL)

CD / DVD Rewrite Speed: 24x(CD)/6x(DVD-RW)/8x(DVD+RW)/5x(DVD-RAM)

A-Open Gaming Case

Case Features:

High Power L.E.D (Blue) cooling fans X3

Front USB, Firewire, Headphone & Mic Sockets

Upgradeable case design (4 spare HDD/CD Drives etc)

56K Modem

LAN (Onboard)

6X USB Ports (4x on back & 2x on front)

Firewire

WI-FI (B/G)

Extra high power cooling fans including memory fans, hdd fans, air extractor for superb performance

Wireless Keyboard with 18 hotkeys (Logitech) - 3.5 meter range

Wireless 3 button optical mouse (Logitech - Rechargeable) - 3.5 meter range

Surround Speakers + Amp - 6 piece set (logitech)

I will have the pictures on this forum today, sorry its taken a while but i have been doing otherstuff including trying to save one of my dying catfish (not going to well though :( ), Been changing the tank water, adding treatments but i think he will die which is a same as i have had him 4 years & is over a foot long!,

MY contact page on my website is updated to my current email address, also for the record, someone mentioned that i can't even spell bargainbassments properly, i have spelled it correctly as its bass as in speaker bass not base as in basement,

Hope this explains things, any other info needed let me know, thank you

thanks allot, i didnt relise that your ebay account is running again sorry for the trouble, i dont know about davey and hanz but im nearly fully persuaded, and if it doesnt come in anyway or form i will do something which is not leagle, i guess i will have to shed blood, mu hu hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

im pretty convinced its real though... now i just need a picture...

EDIT* also sorry about the fish :( are yuo gonna eat it?

Also, there's no such thing as a Geforce GT Ultra, it's either GT or Ultra as far as I know. I assumed from the specs below it that it was a GT you were selling.

I should mention that I have asked him to sell me the computer through AuctionPix and he has said he will consider it although it didn't look promising that he would accept it.

I'm sure if you would offer to use this service no one would have any qualms with ordering from you. Especially considering we could pay the fees which are only around £10 anyway.

anyone that buys a system from me WILL receive it, no if's no but's, & i give FULL permission to hed my blood if the system was not sent, simple as,

i have also uploaded a copy of my online account from ebuyers website as further proof:

ebuyer.GIF

hope this shows i do indeed have an account with ebuyer <_<

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 04:43 PM said:
ok cool, thats a good feature to know!, thank you :D

so honestly, so far what do everyone else think reagrding me, this matter & anything else in general?????

"Hands up, who likes me?"

Has this Joker given you a land line number yet?

I'm an opera Singer, not a businessman. But I also helped set up and contribute to the website in my sig. Click on it, it's a little better than yours, we offer COMPLETE customer satisfaction, have COMPLETE contact details, and is absolutely flying for the people that now run it proper. It's success is based on making absolutely sure that the customer is totally happy with the service and product they receive. We would never speak to any of our customers the way you have. We made sure that when we started trading, we had absolutely EVERYTHING in place to make sure that all transactions went smoothly. I only helped in this enterprise. But your efforts to ramshackle a business on your own really made me laugh. You ain't got a clue about customer service.

And that's why I would NEVER buy a computer under these circumstances. But it's easier to rip kids off, I suppose (Patronising end to Excellent post :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait up, your auction said 6800 Ultra, your specs say 6800 GT. Which is it?

Also, why are you going to such lengths to prove yourself to davey g and hanz? (no offence to you guys, but) there are hundreds of people who would pay £400 for a pc of that spec - why not just let them cancel, relist the PC and move on? I don't get it.

lubidog, thats your choice what you think but the fact remains that i have many happy customers & i can undercut main highstreet stores, im not going to argue what you think of my service as you simply do not know, you havent had a system from me so you have no reason to judge apart form the comments i have made on the forums

heres details regarding ebuyers shipping status:

ebuyer3.GIF

ebuyer2.GIF

Hope this explains things,

also, rico, thats true what your saying, i am not selling any systems to davey g or hanz & yes i can & have already got buyers for their systems but im just trying to show everyone else on the forums that i am proper as it means a lot to me, i know its silly but i don't like people thinking bad of me,

ebuyer usually emails you if you buy a lot of stuff to welcome you as a trade member, not sure why that order says boob??? its only for some memory heat spreaders

heres a few pics of some of the systems i currently am building for people,. if this is not allowed on this forum let me know & i will delete them, the picture of the inside of a system is one im upgrading for someone:

P1010013.JPG

P1010016.JPG

P1010017.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG
P1010020.JPG

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 09:18 PM said:
ebuyer usually emails you if you buy a lot of stuff to welcome you as a trade member, not sure why that order says boob??? its only for some memory heat spreaders
That boob was Davey making a point about how easy it is to fake.

oh i see, theres certain parts on there that you can't fake,

The pictures are too big, how can i make them smaller?????

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 09:30 PM said:
oh i see, theres certain parts on there that you can't fake,

The pictures are too big, how can i make them smaller?????
I was gonna say something bitchy about the fact that you can't fake that dust, but just read that it was an older PC being upgraded.

To be honest, no matter what I will cancel the cheque. However, if by some freak-speed it has already cleared, bargainbassment will have to send me the money back...

Bleh, it would be fluke if it had cleared by tomorrow morning though as it was only given to the bank on friday wasn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back