Faulty Gameboy Sp Help

Grethor

Still Fresh
Yo dudes, I've just won a faulty Gameboy SP on eBay (here). It has a faulty LCD, but it still powers on with sound. I was just wondering if there was any chance of getting the LCD to work (I have some experience with soldering, or maybe theres somewhere i can send it to to get it fixed). I don't know the exact details of the problem, because I haven't recieved it yet, but someone with experience with fixing SP's could shed some light on it. I will post when I get it, to describe the exact problem.

So many new posts today from people new to the community, all asking non gp32 questions....

Someone's having a larf!

But sorry mate, haven't got a clue!

Seeing as this is in 'other consoles' I thought that I could request a solution to my problem here. I also know that some members of this forum are experienced in console maintenance, so I think I made the right choice in posting here. But, if you could point me in the direction of a good GBA forum, then that would be much appreciated.

IRT lubidog-Ok, no worries!

yes it's in the other consoles, but a GBA forum would have more GBA users that might know the problem you are having more than a handful of people here that either have a GBA SP or know the inner workings of one.

Agreed, you did. Took me less than 30 seconds to find what you needed.

[quote name='Homer Simpson's Headstone as written by Patty and Selma']We are made better for having lost him[/quote]
^^ Thats how you all were being.

Lubidog, if you 'found it in 30 seconds' the least you could have done is pasted the URL. It's not like everyone has your stunning gift of constructing perfect Google search strings.

Well, he asked for a gba forum, so I typed "Gba Forums" Into google.

Guess what I found?

If you ever need a masterclass in the art of Google, Rico, then just ask?

Jeez

Back