Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 06:05 PM said:
everyone ignoring me then?............................................

"Please Note,

Im not posting any more posts on these forums, im dealing with matt via email, phone & messenger privatly & how it should be, well actually anyone that emails me will get full replies etc,

Please don't expect anymore posts from me regarding these topics so don't expect a reply or wait for me to post back because i won't be posting, im sure matt will post when his system's there & setup & has taken pictures etc,"

Not ignoring you as such. Just nothing for me to reply to in that. Matt can still fill us in about whether his system has arrived yet, considering he hasn't said anything yet, I think it is safe to assume it hasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah same here. Except, why did you quote yourself saying you'll no longer post on the forums in a post placed after you said you'll no longer post on the forums?

Crazy town.

saintdragon, with a TFT you want a 16ms response time at most, the higher it is the more uhh ... motion blur I guess you'll get in games and such. Best way to describe it.

davey g posted on Sep 7 2005 at 07:23 PM said:
I don't know if I'm reading your post right but the 16ms I'm talking about isn't anything to do with your ping. I'm talking about the TFT monitors response time.

oh, hehe, i did think ping/latency, silly me, ok, il look for a TFT with less then 16ms then, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back