Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
bargainbassments posted on Aug 28 2005 at 11:26 PM said:
hanz, you may think its ok to talk about me but its definitly NOT ok for people to give my address out on here & is why im taking action against the person that gave my address out, that was a stupid thing to do

If you do that, you will be wasting your money! To be honest, Hanz and Dave have a bigger chance ofp winning action against you for aggressive intent.

That first post of yours shows you up a bit, mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
o don;t mind what people think of me as that doesn't concern me, all im bothered about is FULL proving that i build, sell & service systems that i do NOT rip ANYONE off, thats all im trying to do,

Yes my first post may have come across agreesive but who wouldn't if you found out you had been talked about on the forums without the person knowing & i did actually say on the 1st post that i didnt want to start of on the wrong foot & no offence intended

well, gues you can udnerstand that people start comunicateing when they fear loosing much money.
I stillt hink you smell fishey, the components of the system alone are worth at least teh double of the system, they are either stolen or its not real, well feel free to prove me wrong.

hi!, although i see your point i find that highly ammusing!!!!!, i would not sell stolen goods, i have accounts wuth 3-4 suppliers, 2 in the UK, 1 in US & 1 in Japan,

The parts i advertise are exactly as advertised, yes i agree the parts are expensive to buy from places like PC World but i get ALL my parts at trade prices & buy in bulk & is why i would only sell systems on ebay if i could sell at least 3-4 at a time, this is the only way i can get the prices low, if i sold one system at a time i couldn't sell them that cheap simple as,

For example, an AMD 64 - 3800+ - OEM processer would set you back around £249.99 at PC World maybe even more, E-buyer.com sells them at £169.99 without trade discount, with my trade discount its more like £134.99, see the difference??? & if i use my suppliers in the US or Japan i get them even cheaper but takes a while to arrive,

If you know the right suppliers you would be amazed how cheap things actually cost & this shows what a rip off PC World are,

As i said in my ealier posts im happy to prove what i can & will post pictures of my systems im building & parts etc today,

im happy proving what i can

i have a completely different question if anyone can answer,

One of my buyers who bought a system from my around 6 months ago just emailed me asking this:

Hi Paul,
I don`t know if you can help me with this.I like to play Counterstrike online when I`ve got the time but I`ve found with this computer from you I can`t really do so because my "ping" is too great.Is there anything I can alter to get my ping down. im on broadband & with AOL, anything i can do to fix this

Andy

Whats the easiest way to improve the ping?, i have the same problem sometimes with doom 3 & half life 2 so would be cool if anyone knows????

Thanks

also, as you see on my website my forums are still not up & running i will be setting a new forum up which will be part of my new website, i will still have links to my old forums but putting things simple i need a couple of moderators if you know anyone as i have not got enough time to keep an eye on the computer forums, my fish-keeping forums & building systems all at once!! :p

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 11:29 AM said:
You'll have to change more than that... :p

edit: Especially your contact page... The emails appear to be sent to an old email address. And the other button doesn't appear to even be sent to an email address...
The Help page is pretty sparse too.
edit2: In fact everything needs to be changed, it is all out of date.
Edit3: And why not setup an account with http://www.worldpay.co.uk/ if you are legit. That would stop the whole cheque clearing problem. You ahould also allow Paypal, if you would not like the extra overhead, then get them to pay a little extra for it.

no!!!, this is just an update until the new site appears as the new site is completely different, you'll like it,

I have an account with nochex which will be used on my site, i will look into world pay,

I have just updated the email address contact page :p

if i decide to use worldpay i won;t use paypal as theres no need for both OR if i decide to use paypal i won;t use worldpay, nochex will be used eitherway alongside the others for extra choice,

Anyone with web design knowledge please contact me as i may have some work for you big time!

bargainbassments posted on Aug 29 2005 at 11:52 AM said:
if i decide to use worldpay i won;t use paypal as theres no need for both OR if i decide to use paypal i won;t use worldpay, nochex will be used eitherway alongside the others for extra choice,
Actually that nochex thing sounds okay.
As you can allow members to pay on ebay using nochex. Here.

Well my ma just checked her bank and they say the cheque I sent hasn't even been lodged yet. The cheque is cancelled now anyway but this just confuses the matter even further.

MINDFUCK

Also, I got an e-mail this morning which contrained this:

"I also got confirmation from the other eBayer that the name I had for bargainbassmen was not the one in the "Electors' Register" for that address. He has no listed telephone number at that address either - I checked that on 192.com."

So there I am ready to cancel the cheque when I find out the guy was given the wrong address, one that could easily have been typo'd. This bargainbassments guy couldn't possibly be this unlucky.

i think you will find i am ex directory, you can check this with BT, if i have given you a wrong address how would i have collected the cheque to you sent????

You lot really do jump to conclusions & its comical to observe on this forum!!!!,

As i said i will be posting pictures later as proof,

Also davey g, your cheue has been paid in & is why i said i was going to book collection in ready, why would i be willing to send the system tuesday ask yourself that?!?!?

i think its best for davey g & hanz to cancel thier orders with me,

I will still be posting full pictures & proof on these forums later but im not prepaired for davey g & hanz to one mintue say yes then no then yes then no, davey g said ok i will carry on this morning then i look again & i have a new email saying i am cancelling, im not being treated like this any longer, if you dont want to deal with me then thats fine

i will still show prove on these fourms today so this matter can finally be put to rest showing i was truthful ALL the time, :huh:

Ok, this is the email i recieved from ebay warning me about the person who tried to buy a system from me "onemillurray", this is the same person that has been messing with all your heads!!!!!:

Dear bargainbassments (bargainbassment@aol.com):

Our records indicate that you recently sent an email to or received an email from onemillurray through the eBay email system (for example, you may have sent an email to this member through Ask Seller a Question or received an email from this member through Contact eBay Member).

Sometimes eBay accounts are used to send email solicitations for transactions outside of eBay, or to send unrelated questions in hopes that you will respond so that the other party can obtain your email address. We wanted you to be aware of the potential fraud risk these solicitations pose and encourage you to be cautious about the email you received from this member.

If you have sold an item to this eBay Member we strongly recommend you not to complete the transaction & report this eBay Member to eBay,

Please keep in mind, sales that take place outside of eBay are not eligible for any eBay or PayPal protective services and you run the risk of losing your money or your item if you complete these transactions. We would encourage you to review the eBay pages related to Fraud Protection at the address provided below for information on steps you can take to ensure that your transactions are successful:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence/isgw-fraud-ov.html

Should you have paid for this item, please write with details through our "Contact Us" form found on the page below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_inline/index.html

Please select "Report problems with other eBay members > Fraud concerns for buyers > You paid for an item but never received it"

If you have paid for the item through PayPal, you may find the following page useful:

/csg/p?www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_pbp-info-outside

Regards,

Trust & Safety Department

Now do you believe me??????

This is an email I received from ebay regarding paying my ebay fee's, this shows that payments can take 7 days to show:

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay with your information about paying the seller fees.

Upon reviewing our database, I found that the billing cycle for your account is last day of each month. Hence, please make sure that when you make the payment you will be making is posted on your account before the invoice is generated. If the payment you make is posted or received after the new invoice is generated, then it is possible that the same amount will be deducted from your direct debit again.

Previously, payments made after the invoice date would not be deducted from your balance before your payment was automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card. This meant that eBay might deduct the full amount even if you had already paid a portion of the balance.

However, with the recent improvements to our system, eBay will be able to deduct partial payments received after the invoice date from your balance. This means the amount automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card will calculated from the amount you have already paid.

Please note that if paying your fees via paypal, Payments may take 7 days to reflect on your account.

I am sure the above information will be of help. Thank you for being part of the eBay community.

Kind regards,

Lance Vance
eBay Customer Support

The ebay customer support person is a character from GTA? Also there's a comma instad of a full stop in the onemillurray warning message. I though those messages were automatically generated by ebay? Now these two things may not prove that those messages are fake and it doesn't really matter. They are so easy to forge that they provide no proof at all.

my god!!! thats rubbish, why don;t you email ebay & ask if that person works there & if this email was valid then?????? you will then see that its real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back