Payback Progress Report

DawnOfTheRent posted on Oct 29 2006 at 11:49 PM said:
Well, I want it as a download (it just seems cool to be able to switch games without taking out the SD,.. and I'd still be willing to pay $30 for it, which would keep them from having to pay the cost of an SD card).

But I've noticed that when I play the demo, quit and try to play something else I get no audio.. has/will this be fixed (because that sort of takes the convenience out of having it on the SD with all of my other games.)
I have experienced this a couple of times. Except instead of no audio, I got extremely low audio. The apps afterwards were picodrive, and beat2x.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR posted on Oct 31 2006 at 10:47 PM said:
DawnOfTheRent posted on Oct 29 2006 at 11:49 PM said:
Well, I want it as a download (it just seems cool to be able to switch games without taking out the SD,.. and I'd still be willing to pay $30 for it, which would keep them from having to pay the cost of an SD card).

But I've noticed that when I play the demo, quit and try to play something else I get no audio.. has/will this be fixed (because that sort of takes the convenience out of having it on the SD with all of my other games.)
I have experienced this a couple of times. Except instead of no audio, I got extremely low audio. The apps afterwards were picodrive, and beat2x.
same probleme i have posted on the other thread about Payback ;). it seem like some part of program are not been terminated correctly when ended ;) same probleme when you launche DrMd and after Picodrive

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I didn't realize this was already posted.. sorry, :unsure: But anyways: :p

I don't have any sound at all (I tried it with CraigAmp, had the volume turned all the way up and was using headphones). (I dont' have Picodrive or Beat2X)

I tried it with each music option the game had (and there wasn't a difference).. I have no clue what's up with it (If I go back into the game it'll play that audio just fine)

I very much hope this can get fixed.. (I love this game)

Back